• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date

Switch or Lite?

• Total voters
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
I am seriously stuck on the decision that will make for this. I have always considered purchasing the Nintendo Switch, and have now committed myself to do so in the near future. However, with the introduction of the Switch Lite coming soon, I have some thinking to do. What would be better? To have a lot of the original features but at a higher price range and the risk of getting older hardware (https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/...-switch-delivers-vastly-improved-battery-life) or should I go with the Lite and have it at a cheaper price, but lack the many features including TV mode? I really don't know what to do now, but I believe this diverse group of people will make amazing arguments for their systems. I hope that this becomes something amazing! Maybe even a pinned post?

And I just got 1 PC! woowoo

Reactions: P2.0 and AricAttack
I can't make a decisive vote yet. All I can tell you is wait a second for it after it comes out. o/ I was looking at some vids, and some people are kinda skeptical about if the built-in joycons will be just as faulty as the ones on the big Switch. :x
If so, it may not be worth it. Some folks even said they're gonna buy it and make a video about it so others can know for sure. :eek:

Normal Switch is still alright, but I'd get Power A wireless/wired controllers just in case. They're a bit cheaper. :3

• Informative
Reactions: Jisenku
Normal Switch because it's also portable. I might change my mind if the Lite can handle online connections better but I doubt that.

• Informative
depends, surely the swtich lite will be cheaper, but you wont be able to play in tv, also it wont have features like motion controls(unless you pay extra money for joycons,but im not sure)
if you don care about those features, then get the switch lite

• Informative
The Switch Lite isn't nessecarily a bad idea, but what if the joycons start drifting..? Then you'd have to get the entire Switch Lite replaced. Not good! It is cheaper and good for people who never cared about TV mode anyway, but that reason is probably why I won't get one.

• Informative
Back