[SwSh] Looking for zamzeta and some master balls...

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
since ive been dreading shiny raids im interested in giving some pc for master balls before i give myself a headache, and i also want a zamzeta (the shield legend) but idk what to hand since i dont have shinies other than a few shiny magikarps from an online event and all the lv 100 pokemon i need, im willing to pay extra pc for this one if just trading whatever is ok but i only want one of this pokemon. i may buy shinies here in the future but i dont think i'll have much good here either so its ok to ask extra pc, but i want to hold off on buying shinies for now and focus on the master balls and the legendary instead for now, feel free to give offers but please note what i just stated: i dont have a real good excess of pokemon other than some good IV gigas i got trying for stat rerolls since you cant breed these for more of them

since ive been dreading shiny raids im interested in giving some pc for master balls before i give myself a headache, and i also want a zamzeta (the shield legend) but idk what to hand since i dont have shinies other than a few shiny magikarps from an online event and all the lv 100 pokemon i need, im willing to pay extra pc for this one if just trading whatever is ok but i only want one of this pokemon. i may buy shinies here in the future but i dont think i'll have much good here either so its ok to ask extra pc, but i want to hold off on buying shinies for now and focus on the master balls and the legendary instead for now, feel free to give offers but please note what i just stated: i dont have a real good excess of pokemon other than some good IV gigas i got trying for stat rerolls since you cant breed these for more of them
^bump

^bump

Update: i am also now buying shiny pokemon and will pay for anyone willing to help me get the shiny charm trading back to back, just tell me how much you want for either and i'll pay it up whenever i can come here. for the shiny charm first come first serve since this is a one time thing per game. feel free to post offers and write how much pc you want for said item

Back