Gen 6 Sylveon Allegedly leaked and it Sucks!

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
Here are the stats and moves for Sylveon! Eevee's 6th generation evolution. I hate it already because of its eyes. Anybody who likes it over other eevolutions?
IMG_20131007_230613.JPG

Sylveon doesn't have eyes... They're eggs!

I think the eyes are okay, :eek: (I have to see what its stats are at LV100 - I don't think it was EV trained btw)

I think the eyes are okay, :eek: (I have to see what its stats are at LV100 - I don't think it was EV trained btw)
Nah the eyes freak me out really! it doesn't look like a fairy to me honestly. and yes it definitely isn't EV trained at all.

Baby Doll Eyes (what kinda move is that) :wtf:, Egg eyes ?!? It looks creepy but doesn't really affect me, I should have been a non-Evee Evolution Pokemon (in my opinion)

sylveon-official-art_300dpi-610x764.jpg

Reactions: Chaox
Baby doll eyes....Lolz I wonder if Jigglypuff will get that too? :p

Haha! yes exactly Jigglypuff should get it too, I mean it has almost the same eyes as Sylveon, doesn't it?

It should, they are both Fairy type Pokemon.

It should, they are both Fairy type Pokemon.

At least it has normal eyes, but with fairy stile.

I don't find the eyes that bad to be honest o.o

I don't find the eyes that bad to be honest o.o

I only find those eyes weird, but nothing more.
@dilawer found them scary :D

Maybe in the pictures we just see the eyes looking all scary and eggy but in the game maybe we won't notice it (just a theory).

The eyes look fine to me... :unsure:

Reactions: Marc
btw, I don't know if any of you already know it or not but Sylveon will evolve via the new Pokemon-Amie thing! as far as I've heard or maybe, I'm the last one to know. xD

btw, I don't know if any of you already know it or not but Sylveon will evolve via the new Pokemon-Amie thing! as far as I've heard or maybe, I'm the last one to know. xD

Really, I didn't know. The Pokemon-Amie thing looks really fun.

Back