Support Needed System Transfer Help Needed

• Thread starter Exsception
  • Start date
Exsception

Exsception

Born Completionist
Towns Folk
I'm hoping to get the New 3DS soon, and I'm planning on doing a System Transfer. But it's got me a bit worried. I've heard from a lot of people that everything will turn out fine and you'll keep all your data, but I've also heard that not EVERYTHING will be transferred. So could someone who has performed a System Transfer confirm if ALL of my data will move over, even the smaller stuff like Streetpass Mii Plaza and badges? Your help would be very much appreciated!

All of it will be moved

Alright, thanks!

i
I'm hoping to get the New 3DS soon, and I'm planning on doing a System Transfer. But it's got me a bit worried. I've heard from a lot of people that everything will turn out fine and you'll keep all your data, but I've also heard that not EVERYTHING will be transferred. So could someone who has performed a System Transfer confirm if ALL of my data will move over, even the smaller stuff like Streetpass Mii Plaza and badges? Your help would be very much appreciated!
i just got my new 3ds xl (upgraded from og 3ds) i tryed to transfer the data but it did not let me the problem was that i needed to know my old nintendo ID (but im dumb and forgot it) so i have to start with new data.

i did system transfer because my old 3ds got half broken because I lend my 3ds to a cousing(never more) while i was in his house in Cristmas Dinner and he started trhowing it to the ground, and the battery started running out in 15 seconds

and yes, all you things are transfered
the only thing is that you will have to log again with your nintendo network id but that isnt a problem
other thing is that it taked me more than one hour

Back