Tabletop dock

• Thread starter Dowhat?
  • Start date
Dowhat?

Dowhat?

Slightly Concerned
Towns Folk
today Nintendo revealed a a charging switch dock so you can charge while playing table top mode. This fixes many problem but mainly not bein Abe to charge while standing up due to its design of power on bottom or not even needing to use the kickstand on the sitchWould you get this and why? I personally think for some people it’s great but I do really need it as. I prefer playing it like a console mode.

I been using tabletop more and more often. This charging dock is pretty small and can be adjusted which is cool. I'm sure I'll get it one day , but it's not a day one need or anything. I'm glad they are offering this as a solution to the can't charge while in table top mode problem. I know Hori has a stand similar to this, but I'm not sure if it's bigger or smaller than the one Nintendo is offering.

I want this so bad. Apparently the switch's kickstand is so flimsy...

Reactions: 28142
Would you get this and why?
I've never played in tabletop mode before, so likely no for me.

If I traveled a lot with my Switch and I wanted to play 2-player games with friends for long periods of time, then maybe.

Appears to be a useful/neat concept to cater for those who like to play on the go. As for me, It would be useless for my needs. I Don't even remember the last time I tried tabletop mode. I guess it's not really my cup of tea (Plus my Switch is grounded, as in - I never take it out, ever). I agree that the kickstand is pretty weak and this would be a nice alternative.

Back