Tablets

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Own an iPad or something similar? What do think of it?

eh, I really want an iPad. It's so epic. <3

I wish though. I'd never be able to get one. =/

great features, don't even need to use my netbook if I were to get one. ^^

I have a Nexus 7, which I've started to use more than I used to, and Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" 2, which I never use.

I hate the first generation iPad which I use to browse the internet, pay bills, etc. Can't imagine life without one now lol

I don't have a tablet, but will be buying the new iPad Mini once I'm done with my semester.

I have an Android tablet that was manufactured by Toshiba. I purchased it a number of years ago and to be honest, I've barely used it aside from when I was sick and in bed, I streamed movies from my Desktop over a network share. (there was a a File Explorer that interfaced with a Media Player that supported password protected Windows file shares.) Other than that, I've never owned an iPad, nor do I have any immediate plans to buy one.

If I can somehow rid of the Android tablet, however, I might consider picking one up (maybe a last-gen iPad if it's at the right price). I really want a Galaxy Tab 3, though, as my replacement tablet.

I own a tab but it's a tablet created by a new company called surtab i don't know if you will recgnize it but it's cool and has come with the latest android version but like i told you you won't know it

Back