• Thread starter wiiboy
  • Start date
wiiboy

wiiboy

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
JUST WATCH IN FULL HD AND COMMENT! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I didn't watched on HD (Is a Wii mod video ¬¬)

Well, that is an interesting mod, but nothing more :p

I didn't watched on HD (Is a Wii mod video ¬¬)

Well, that is an interesting mod, but nothing more :p
You haven't heard of Project M??

You haven't heard of Project M??

Well, I don't have the Wii, so I didn't heard of that.

Well, I don't have the Wii, so I didn't heard of that.
Bro... -.- loool

It's the biggest thing trending around the Smash franchise PERIOD!!! Other than SSB-4 of course lol. Sorry to say, you been under the biggest rock in the world man. xD haha

Project M is a community-made mod of Brawl inspired by Super Smash Bros. Melee's gameplay designed to add rich, technical gameplay to a balanced cast of characters while additionally enhancing the speed of play. Project M employs new codes which seamlessly add in new, universal features to the entire cast to add technical variety to all characters.

Project M is playable on ANY NTSC Wii, without any hardware modification, and even without any longterm software modification. All that is needed to get started is an SD card and a copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

and get this... A.Is now play like humans, you gotta try the latest build!

Last edited:
It's the biggest and coolest thing Smash related around.... PERIOD!!! Sorry to say, you been under the biggest rock in the world man. hahaha xD

Project M is a community-made mod of Brawl inspired by Super Smash Bros. Melee's gameplay designed to add rich, technical gameplay to a balanced cast of characters while additionally enhancing the speed of play. Project M employs new codes which seamlessly add in new, universal features to the entire cast to add technical variety to all characters.

Project M is playable on ANY NTSC Wii, without any hardware modification, and even without any longterm software modification. All that is needed to get started is an SD card and a copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

and get this... A.Is now play like humans, you gotta try the latest build!

Well, if I don't have the game, I'm not interested on their mods...
So I never been under the biggest rock in the world, I was just in another region. (Before my 3DS, I had the PSX, PS2, PSP and PS3 so... :p)

The last mod I got interested was Unleashed Proyect...

They're now able to add extra characters with a special loop engine, plus stages from N64 & Melee make a return! :D

A.I Showcase Below

Last edited:
So... You only need to put this on the SD without any console modification?
Wow, that is a lot of work :p

Did you just say take note to Sakurai? Just to advertise a mod, that makes it more like Melee. Your advertising something like this dissing Sakurai's work, which he spent a good chunk of his life on and now has RSI because of it? Smh

Did you just say take note to Sakurai? Just to advertise a mod, that makes it more like Melee. Your advertising something like this dissing Sakurai's work, which he spent a good chunk of his life on and now has RSI because of it? Smh

I think you have a point here...
Well, this isn't a full work neither, because they have to make changes to Sakurai's work...

Reactions: jandkas
and yet he chooses to work on two full fledged games, I sympathize with the guy but with the decisions he's been making lately, I'd say some pointers are very much needed, at least by veterans like me, I know you guys may not care for all the jazz going on here but do YOU not understand this is a HUGE chunk of the Smash Community modding brawl into everything it could have been? Sakurai chose to make a sequel to the original in which he himself proclaimed to be the "sharpest in the series" and yet didn't follow up on that foundation for brawl.

No, Sakurai didn't spend a whole, laborious chunk of his life on Brawl, that was Melee, get your facts straight, kid.

http://www.1up.com/news/masahiro-sakurai-reflects-super-smash

Back