Tales of Symphonia (GC)

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
I've always wanted to play this, but never got the chance to. It's really rare to find in shops. Heard it's really good. I should have just got it online, but didn't. xD

It is the best game of the Tales Of Franchise BY FAR. I still have the game and still play it from time to time. I really wish they'd do a remake for the 3DS so I can play it on the go.

Really? I'll played tales of the abyss and it was kind of average so if this game was that good I should probably pick it up.

Yup, this is the best one and it proudly sits on my huge gameing bookshelf in the GameCube section :)

Really? I'll played tales of the abyss and it was kind of average so if this game was that good I should probably pick it up.
The story from Tales of Symphonia was so big, it spanned two discs on the Game Cube (Huge for it's time). I absolutely loved it and i will never sell or get rid of my GC copy =)

The story from Tales of Symphonia was so big, it spanned two discs on the Game Cube (Huge for it's time). I absolutely loved it and i will never sell or get rid of my GC copy =)
Sounds amazing. I saw this at my local ebgames so I'll probably pick it up there within a week or so

Love ToS, my favorite Gamecube game, one of my favorite Tales games, and one of my favorite RPGs. It has amazing game play, an amazing story, beautiful music and some awesome characters.

When Tales of Symphonia Chronicles for PS3 was announced, I almost died. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I was. Especially since it meant I'd finally get to play the PS2 port that the US never got. Plus it didn't hurt that it came with Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World as well, which I never got to play because I never owned a Wii.

Back