Tales Of The World: Reve Unitia announced for the Nintendo 3DS.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Bandai Namco Games has announced that Tales Of The World: Reve Unitia is currently in development for the Nintendo 3DS. The game is tactics based and looks as though it’s based on the popular smartphone game, Tales of the World.

Characters from the same franchise will be present in this game, some of these characters are: Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia, Asbel from Tales of Graces f, Meredy from Tales of Eternia, Jade from Tales of the Abyss, Natalia also from Tales of the Abyss, and Yuri from Tales of Vesperia. Tales Of The World: Reve Unitia’s will be seqenced in full voice acting!

namco-tales-studio-dissolved-by-namco-bandai.jpg

At first I thought this will be similar to Tales of The World on PSP :eek:
If so, it would be on my "must buy" list.. but similar to smartphone one... o_O

nah.. I'll pass on this one:D

Reactions: Marc
hmmm tactics, and Tales series compilation...

Nah, Fire Emblem is still better :D
And a stand-alone Tales is always better ;)

Reactions: Marc
I don't wanna judge the game before it's time though, I'll wait to see some gameplay, I'm a sucker for Tactics games, so I'm curious.

I don't wanna judge the game before it's time though, I'll wait to see some gameplay, I'm a sucker for Tactics games, so I'm curious.

I'm not going to blame your curiousity but It's like what @dwikrid said, the stand alone titles from Tales is far more superior than the compilation one ;)

Reactions: Reece
Maybe it's the lack of SRPG in the west that tickles @Reece. *assuming this title would be released to the West*
Shall we wait, then? ;)
One point this Tales I believe it would have like the other Tales titles: the gag between characters!

Reactions: Reece and BrianXcalibur
Back