Gen 6 Talkin wacky trades! *wonder trade funny stuff

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
Ok im pretty sure everyone here has either gotten severely ripped off in wonder trade, or like me, ripped off someone else! So this is the place you can freely laugh at any wacky trades you had in wt, or complain about somebody who ripped you off! Now i will start with my case, k? Heres what i did:

Lv. 1 magikarp w/ only splash for:
Lv. 100 shiny suicune (omg dude lmao XD)
Lv. 100 shiny umbreon (wtf man! Why you people do this? XD)

Yeah, thats what i always use for wt. Level one magikarps that only got splash kek XD not like nobody else dont do things like this, ya know? So i see no difference kek XD

Omg lol thats just cruelXD. Magikarps are pratically useless lol. One of my best wonder trades ever was trading a level 1 pidove, and in return getting a level 100 shiny zekrom! I mean seriously, why did that dude ever do that??!! Another good trade i made was trading a level 1 fletchling and getting a level 50 shiny deoxys back! My worst trade wad my very first, before I knew what wondertrade did. I traded my shiny zorouark and got... a burmy. Burmy pretty muched bummed me out, and I learned a very valuable lesson that day... Dont get ripped off, rip somebody else off first!! XD,

Omg lol thats just cruelXD. Magikarps are pratically useless lol. One of my best wonder trades ever was trading a level 1 pidove, and in return getting a level 100 shiny zekrom! I mean seriously, why did that dude ever do that??!! Another good trade i made was trading a level 1 fletchling and getting a level 50 shiny deoxys back! My worst trade wad my very first, before I knew what wondertrade did. I traded my shiny zorouark and got... a burmy. Burmy pretty muched bummed me out, and I learned a very valuable lesson that day... Dont get ripped off, rip somebody else off first!! XD,

Omg man thats crazy! But i know right?! Why do so many people do this? I mean, im below average IQ and still smart enough to know that isnt bright. Wtf dude! I mean really though..... But yeah im probably not very liked by those people i got those mons from kek XD im bad like that. Be giving out magikarps hehehe. Credit goes to my oldest nephew that fabulous idea! XD he gave me that idea. And i am ever so greatful for it hahaha^^

Lol, u HAVE to thank him for that tip later XD

Ohhh dont worry! I already have like a thousand times kek XD and i still do even now kek.

Ohhh dont worry! I already have like a thousand times kek XD and i still do even now kek.
Lol, nice

Yeah, thats what i always use for wt. Level one magikarps that only got splash kek XD not like nobody else dont do things like this, ya know? So i see no difference kek XD
And this is why we can't get nice pokemon on wonder trade

And this is why we can't get nice pokemon on wonder trade

yeah, its just tough luck though. i mean, not like im doing much different from everyone else, so wth not? i see no difference kek^^

yeah, its just tough luck though. i mean, not like im doing much different from everyone else, so wth not? i see no difference kek^^
Because someone has to stop that nonsense, I stopped doing that because it's plain stupid sending out zigzagoon and poochyena and magikarps and other useless pokemon, it's time for others to stop it so normal people can actually enjoy wonder trade.
BTW, I got a level 1 Gible with Iron Tail when I started playing pokemon x and I was happy. I ended up beating fairy type gym using only Gabite.

Because someone has to stop that nonsense, I stopped doing that because it's plain stupid sending out zigzagoon and poochyena and magikarps and other useless pokemon, it's time for others to stop it so normal people can actually enjoy wonder trade.
BTW, I got a level 1 Gible with Iron Tail when I started playing pokemon x and I was happy. I ended up beating fairy type gym using only Gabite.

well do whatever you want, i guess! kekeke XD but im pretty sure me and nearly everyone else out there will keep throwing in the rubble heheheh^^ its obviously not gonna change much either way, i don't think. but like i said, do whatever ya like kek XD im personally gonna keep tossing in magikarps just for laughs. ive had some really funny moments doing that, i will be honest kek. ^^

well do whatever you want, i guess! kekeke XD but im pretty sure me and nearly everyone else out there will keep throwing in the rubble heheheh^^ its obviously not gonna change much either way, i don't think. but like i said, do whatever ya like kek XD im personally gonna keep tossing in magikarps just for laughs. ive had some really funny moments doing that, i will be honest kek. ^^
And exactly this kind of thinking is why wonder trade will never change

And exactly this kind of thinking is why wonder trade will never change

Yes very true but i cant help it. I like a good laugh kek.

Back