• Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
Same BIOS

2 GB DDR3
WIndows 10,

I am currently wiping out my system completely, and plan to install Linux Mint on it (very nice minimum specs) if I can get the chance to do so (currently installing ISO)

If anybody has some tips on upkeep and whatnot, I would definitely be happy to get some tips. Little thing though, If the computer starts bugging out one more time, I'm going to wipe it completely (perm reset) and just sell it online, see if someone else can deal with it, and get a Raspberry Pi 3/4

Same BIOS

2 GB DDR3
WIndows 10,

I am currently wiping out my system completely, and plan to install Linux Mint on it (very nice minimum specs) if I can get the chance to do so (currently installing ISO)

If anybody has some tips on upkeep and whatnot, I would definitely be happy to get some tips. Little thing though, If the computer starts bugging out one more time, I'm going to wipe it completely (perm reset) and just sell it online, see if someone else can deal with it, and get a Raspberry Pi 3/4
Hmmmm. I usually stick to Windows, as Windows is the OS I'm used to, and I don't recommend wiping everything unless you backed it up.

Coincidentally, my roommate knows someone who also upgraded to Linux, and they say it's really good, and doesn't require much upkeep, so you're good. Just read some articles online I guess, that's what I usually do.

Oh, and if you're gonna run some Windows programs (like, idk Word 2010?) do install Wine.

Reactions: Jisenku
Win 10 refuses to install now

YAY!

Win 10 refuses to install now

YAY!
Whaaaat. What did you do? I'm pretty sure that both Operating Systems can exist with one another. Unless you ran out of space, because of a third party driver, or you need to turn your PC off and on again. Something like that I guess.

Whaaaat. What did you do? I'm pretty sure that both Operating Systems can exist with one another. Unless you ran out of space, because of a third party driver, or you need to turn your PC off and on again. Something like that I guess.
aaaaaaaaaaa I DONT KNOWWW

aaaaaaaaaaa I DONT KNOWWW
Have you tried turning it off and on again :sneaky:

• Funny
Reactions: Sunny_Meows
I give up on this computer

Now excuse me while I find a way to sell this thing

I'm about to break my computer...

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Back