Taranza looks like hoopa

• Thread starter TheUltimateC
  • Start date
TheUltimateC

TheUltimateC

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So with me playing team kirby clash deluxe, one of the recent ordeals i had to face was Taranza, a puppeteer of some sorts she/it was called. Now it struck me how much it resembled the pokemon hoopa. Anyone else noticed this. I'm sure someone can tell me more about her, and i'm actually wondering which of these two was designed/created first by nintendo.

So with me playing team kirby clash deluxe, one of the recent ordeals i had to face was Taranza, a puppeteer of some sorts she/it was called. Now it struck me how much it resembled the pokemon hoopa. Anyone else noticed this. I'm sure someone can tell me more about her, and i'm actually wondering which of these two was designed/created first by nintendo.
well for one. Taranza is a male, and for, and his frist in Kirby: Triple Deluxe so pokemon would be frist, and kirby, and pokemon are both nintendo so they might got there idea from pokemon.

ah really, the hair makes it look female.

What? No pictures of comparison?

What? No pictures of comparison?
latest

hoopa_by_nix_u-d7vdpxc.png

Okay, now I can honestly and clearly say absolutely positively with certainty beyond a shadow of a reasonable doubt what my opinion is:

I don't really see a resembalance of the two.

Okay, now I can honestly and clearly say absolutely positively with certainty beyond a shadow of a reasonable doubt what my opinion is:

I don't really see a resembalance of the two.
I am mostly thinking he means when it gets more two arms, but still.

owk take the look of hoopa confined, but the extra arms and how they float in battle from its unbound form. No, nobody?

Back