Team Fortress 2 - Favourite Class, Weapon, Map and Gamemode

• Thread starter Farhaan Raja
  • Start date
Farhaan Raja

Farhaan Raja

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I really enjoy TF2, and I play exclusively on Hightower in Payload race. My favourite classes are:
Sniper: It's really easy to get a lot of kills on this map, especially endgame when people are trying to make the cart rise to the top. I use the default sniper, the Cosy Camper and The Kukri

Pyro: There are some tight corridors in Hightower, and that makes it easy being Pyro. I use the default flamethrower, the shotgun and the powerjack.

Heavy can be good here, but it's easy to get backstabbed due to his slow moving speed. I use the Huo-lung heater (i think thats what its called), The Family Business and the Fists of Steel...

What's your favourite gamemode? I only started playing Payload race after TF2 was messed up thanks to the 'Meet your Match' update and i was forced to play singleplayer for a while.

What's your favourite gamemode? I only started playing Payload race after TF2 was messed up thanks to the 'Meet your Match' update and i was forced to play singleplayer for a while.
I only played with @Derp (he made the lobby) so I'm not sure which game mode or map it was.

I used heavy mostly and I think that's my favorite so far. I heard doctor is a great supporting character but I don't know how to support other players yet, even though that'd be a great class for me to use in the game.

Heavy can get backstabbed too easily, but the fire rings from the Huo-Long Heater can kill them...

Dunno why I just got an alert about this today

The game mode I usually play is Attack/Defend (that's the game mode I played with @Marc)

When attacking, I play:

Scout: My go-to class. Always play him first
Items- Strange Scattergun, Mad Milk, The Sandman

Medic: I only play him when 5 minutes have passed and my team still isn't able to capture the first point
Items- Medigun, Crusaders Crossbow, The Vita-Saw

When defending, I only play one class:
Engineer
Items- Frontier Justice (usually get 20 free critical hits once my sentry dies), The Wrangler, Strange Silver Botkiller Wrench Mk. 2, Default PDAs

Reactions: Marc
A fully upgraded sentry gun is the coolest thing since sliced bread, and i usually put a dispenser next to a sentry so i can easily upgrade it. But when a spy comes and uses a zapper to destroy all my hard work... that shiz annoying...

Last edited by a moderator:
I always put my dispenser next to my sentry for the same reason, but I try to keep it from blocking the sentry's field of vision.

Spies are annoying, especially those carrying the Dead Ringer and the Red Tape Recorder. They aren't the only annoyances, however. There are usually other Engineers who don't bother helping you upgrade your buildings, but instead stand there and take your metal. I don't mind if all my buildings are level 3, however. I also deal with Engineers who let your buildings get sapped just to take your spot once they are destroyed.

Back