Teen Titans GBA Games

• Thread starter Raven
  • Start date
Raven

Raven

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I guess the Gameboy Advance is considered to be an old school Nintendo handheld, so this belongs here I suppose. :p Anyway being a huge Teen Titans fan I own both GBA games. While the first game had boring music, and had a few glitches here and there the second game was more polished and had better music. Have you ever played these games before? What are your thoughts on the games? I found Raven to be the most glitchy character of all though, could have been my game though. :V

I've played the GBA version as well. It was good, but it could've been better. It's cool that you switch between the Titans and use their abilities to progress through certain parts of the game. :)

I played Teen Titans 2 long, long time ago, on an emulator (GBA) :bag: and I sucked at it, the first few minutes were really good, then I started losing interest, I barely even remember it, wasn't something that stood out for me. I remember at one time playing as Starfire, and that's it :bag:.

I never played the Teen Titans video games, but I really liked the old Cartoon Network show they had. I've forgotten some of the names now, but the show was very entertaining and kept me hooked for quite a few episodes.

I've never played the games before, but am a big teen titans fan myself! I've watched every episode (wish they didn't end the series D:) and also the movie ;") I think it would be a great idea to make a teen titans game for the 3DS!

I didn't know they had a handheld game! I would have bought it instead of that very hard and confusing Jimmy Neutron game. I don't like Jimmy Neutron!

Maybe I should've looked harder in the stores ....

Reactions: Magik and zekiebouy
I didn't know they had a handheld game! I would have bought it instead of that very hard and confusing Jimmy Neutron game. I don't like Jimmy Neutron!

Haha, I had that jimmy neutron game as well :p

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Haha, I had that jimmy neutron game as well :p

Yeah! That game was confusing and unnecessarily hard maybe because I was younger had gave up too easy in games at that age

Yeah! That game was confusing and unnecessarily hard maybe because I was younger had gave up too easy in games at that age
Haha, I do remember it being hard!

I agree with this so much

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I didn't know that they were Teen Titans for GBA,no wonder the gameboy is a well packed console that has many games although its old scholl,anyways if my bro's laptop starts working again i check it out on the web and download it to the computer.

I've got to admit i've never seen teen titan on gba before i've only played 1 game and it was dragon ball z gt i think thats what it was called but anyway teen titan is popular in a way but never seen it on a game before

I've played that game though I never really finished it . It was fun and all but the game wasn't my type so I gave it to a friend on his birthday since I know that he likes that series . Sometimes now , I wish I had the game because now I don't usually have any game to play :p

Back