Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk

pretty epic crossover.

Reactions: ErixSan
Yeah, this is epic as you said. :headphone:
But I think this was posted before :oldman:

I never saw it here before, not sure if I did though anyways awesome crossover, great mashup !!

Yeah, I think this was posted before, too. But whatever, it's a pretty cool animation. That guy has earned my subscription.

Do you guys play paper mario? in the N64 version there were these koopas it was funny because thats what I thought : teenage mutant ninja koopas.:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Yeah, the N64 Koopa Troopas were definitely a reference to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lol...although I think there were some differences in colors?

nope same colors. lol it was funny becaouse they are just regular koopas. just more stupid not realy mutant

yeah nvm for some reason I thought the blue one was a black color....but yeah, OBVIOUSLY they'll be regular koopas, it's just a joke :p

Yeah, this is epic as you said. :headphone:
But I think this was posted before :oldman:
Super Smash Wars, made by the same guy was posted here but I don't think anyone posted this here yet unless you can link us to the forum topic.

Super Smash Wars, made by the same guy was posted here but I don't think anyone posted this here yet unless you can link us to the forum topic.
Super Smash Wars? Never heard of it lol Is it basically a fan-made SSB4 or something like that (if so, I've only heard of Super Smash Flash)?

Super Smash Wars? Never heard of it lol Is it basically a fan-made SSB4 or something like that (if so, I've only heard of Super Smash Flash)?
No it's Star Wars Episode 4 with Nintendo characters and he says he plans to do episodes 5 and 6. It's pretty well animated, much like the Koopa Troopa one here.

No it's Star Wars Episode 4 with Nintendo characters and he says he plans to do episodes 5 and 6. It's pretty well animated, much like the Koopa Troopa one here.
LOL NICE. Imagine if they actually made a video game series off of that...it'd be epic wouldn't it :p

LOL NICE. Imagine if they actually made a video game series off of that...it'd be epic wouldn't it :p
It's incredible isn't it? The creator says he's working on episodes based on The Empire Strikes Back and the Return of the Jedi, I'm looking forward to them.

It's incredible isn't it? The creator says he's working on episodes based on The Empire Strikes Back and the Return of the Jedi, I'm looking forward to them.
Yeah, I wonder how those will turn out lol This one seems pretty epic as is....anyways we should probably get back on topic soon lol

Yeah, I wonder how those will turn out lol This one seems pretty epic as is....anyways we should probably get back on topic soon lol
Well this isn't really off topic as it's discussing the author's similar works, but anyway I must say considering I was never a fan of the classic Ninja Turtles this didn't offer much for me, I clicked on it because I remembered seeing this in the related videos for the Super Smash Wars.

Back