Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie 3DS

• Thread starter Goten4
  • Start date
Goten4

Goten4

Thunder Knight
Towns Folk
Has anyone played this game yet?
I have been having a lot of fun playing it, the weapon upgrades I am using is awesome. The game is actually pretty fun for being a movie game, and I am really enjoying it. I am working on getting all the challenges, side missions done, but still going through story mode. One of the cons to this game, it the Turtles have voices, but they still make you have to read what they are saying, the voice is limited to just the start of the conversation.
Here is some images of the game.

large.jpg

tmnt_3ds_02_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
how much is it?

I haven't played the game, nor have I seen the movie (saw a trailer though). I'm not really interested in the Teenage Mutant Turtle Universe, but I'm never opposed to trying new games. 30 dollars seems a little steep but I guess reasonable for a movie-based game. I might check it out.

I haven't played the game, nor have I seen the movie (saw a trailer though). I'm not really interested in the Teenage Mutant Turtle Universe, but I'm never opposed to trying new games. 30 dollars seems a little steep but I guess reasonable for a movie-based game. I might check it out.
The movie comes out tomorrow, and I plan to see it Saturday.
I already have my ticket for Ninja Turtles, and can't wait to see it.

Back