Teens react to Nintendo (NES)

• Thread starter Jenny484
  • Start date
Jenny484

Jenny484

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk

I watched this video and it was a flash down memory lane, I was born in 1992 along with growing up in a gamer family so I played the NES a lot as a kid. Oh and Maisie Williams aka Arya Stark from Game of Thrones is in that video. Game of Thrones is a awesome show.

I really want to see Arya Stark play Ghosts N Goblins, I'm sure she'd end up adding the developers of Ghosts N Goblins to her list.

Reactions: Jenny484
@Lios hahahaha! I want to see her play Ocarina of Time that would be awesome, she can learn some new moves from Link haha

Very neat but I'm surprised they know so little about the NES (bet that's just me :bag:). SMB 1-3, Metroid, and Duck Hunt were all fun games in their own respect and imagine how innovative home consoles were at that time. Sure you had arcade machines but in your house for cheap and much smaller is really neat (front loading cartidge slot? Sounds like a VCR genius). Funny I was playing Metroid yesterday.

While it was a bit sad to see them not think the NES was anything special, I don't blame them for not knowing what the heck Dragon Warrior III was. Heck, I've been around since the N64 era and I never heard of Dragon Warrior until 2010! I'd like to see their reactions to the Turbografx CD though (Using Ys I and II's intro scene maybe?), as that's a pretty impressive system for the time and I think that would get their attention and make them realize how good retro games were.

Haha, that is actually super funny! I heard of this video,just didn't get time to actually watch it, now I have and I was seriously so entertained by they're failing :p kinda sad though...

I just want to know how they made it so that you'd have to blow into the cartridge every time... o_O I mean, it happens often, but for it to happen like that without fail... Also, I find it funny that these teens can probably school me in games like Flappy Bird, but they struggle to beat world 1-1 of SMB, which I speedrun in <50 sec. on average. :)

this is what kids become now a day has he every watched those hardcore speed runs done in like 30 minutes or less! Even the ones that they don't use any warps! Wow yes I am a kid, but i still play the NES even though it was made way before I was born. Sometimes I wish I was born when everyone played that because no one likes playing the nes in my school (if they even know what a nes is...)!

Back