Tell me what to do.

• Thread starter Furno
  • Start date
Furno

Furno

Realest Of The Realest
Banned User
I'm bored, I wanna play MH3U, I have it open, I can't play online at the moment, and can't think of anything stupid or entertaining to do. Tell me something to do in MH3U, it can be anything, naked g-rank Alatreon, g-rank Jhen-Mohran low rank gear, exploit glitch, blow myself up, beat up random cats, jump off a cliff, end my suffering, etc.

Also yes, this may or may not be a trash post for play coins, but that's for me to know and you to tell me to do something dumb. Now chances are you are going to read this and ignore it, I don't care. I don't plan on anyone responding, again, this may or may not be a trash post for play coins. Also chances are a figure of authority will take this post down, do I care? No. What if they take my one play coin I get from this? I still don't care, not like that one play coin will get me far. A small loan of a million dollars says I'll magically get all the play coins I need for what I want except for one and I have to post like seven times to get that one play coin.

Wow I really strayed away from the point of this post. (To be honest I have no idea what I was doing or thinking when I wrote this)

Fight a boss with the class you suck with the most

Back