Terrable

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I've "finished" Terraria on 3DS, (Killed the golem, nothing happened afterwards). I was kinda thinking upon
realizing this sad point: The game was incredibly short, even if I DID have the full version: there wouldn't be much afterwards. I read only the Moon lord would've been next, that's when I also remembered... The
hardest part/most challenging, wasn't preparing and killing the bosses... For me it was controlling
the Crimson, Corruption or Hallow (The mushroom bone too, I over planted it :D ) The hardest part is
letting it get out of control before killing the Wall Of Flesh, even now I'm trying to clear my 1st world :(
It's the most freakiest thing, to try to live in the world, with force slowly, creeping... taking over everything
you try to protect, taking your home... That's why I'm wondering:

If you could create a new biome for Terraria that would take over, like Crimson, Corruption and hallow,
what kinda theme would it be?
For me the freakish thing would be: The Roboticizing!!! A mechanical
Sonic based theme. All NPC would be based on machines pc ect. It'll convert dirt, ice, sand, clay and stone
to metal, the water will turn black and the music will be a horror, techno version of the pure/forest theme!

Back