Terraria 3DS glitches and bugs

• Thread starter SomeSalmon
  • Start date
SomeSalmon

SomeSalmon

Pretty Princess
Towns Folk
I've noticed a few glitches and bugs in the 3DS version, has anyone had problems? I thought that this would be a good place for people to discuss and maybe help each other out if they have had some frequent problems that others have maybe found a solution to, lets help each other out!
Personally I have had a major issue with frame drops on my 3DS while playing. Whenever I walk through a certain part of my house I have a huge frame spike and it really ruins the game for me. Do you think this could be the edge of a new biome or an issue with light sources? Could someone help me out or let me know what you think?

Maybe there are too many things loaded in that area?

Do you have a 3DS or an N3DS? I'm curious to know if the N3DS has less issues with this than the regular one... Except for this, is the game any fun?

I have the original 3DS. It is an absolutely spectacular game even with the bugs/glitches that frequently occur. I would recommend this game every time!

They new have a patch out that suppose to fix the bugs and glitches of the game. It also adds some thing to the game from what I hear but you shouldn't have any issues any more after getting the patch for the game. Hope you enjoy the game and you don't have any more issues with the game. If you do I think there is a gamer blog that they have to voice your complaints on glitches and other issues.

Here are bugs for me that i can recall. May have been fixed by now:
Lots of game crashes. When i open doors, when ive been playing for a long time, when i double jump, THAT ONE TIME WHEN I CLICKED SAVE AND CONTINUE AFTER BUILDING MY MASSIVE FORTRESS!!!
Pwnhammer doesnt smash alters during multiplayer.
Wall of fleshes eyes dont appear during multiplayer.
Demons glitch through one block thick walls.
Lots of framerate drops... game basically runs at 20fps.

Back