PC Terraria: Journey's End Update Delayed Into 2020

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
During E3 this year, Re-Logic gave us a trailer for Terraria: Journey's End (aka Terraria 1.4) as well as a release date saying it'll be released sometime in 2019. To no one's surprise, it's late 2019 and the update still hasn't been released. We haven't really gotten a reconfirmation of the release date... until the State of the Game press release for November, when they delayed it into 2020. Journey's End is supposed to be the "final update" of Terraria, with the update containing 1000+ new items, at least one new boss, a new "Master Mode" difficulty, as well as some new Quality of Life things and additional features. Any thoughts?

Reactions: 28142
I think it's about time they did end it, it'll give them a chance to focus their attention on a new sequel or wherever they want to take their next game, and pushing the date back to make the final update a damn good one is a good idea. They want to leave this game on a bang, and I've no doubt they will.

Reactions: Duster
Hah... Terraria lasted shorter than Minecraft, heck... they started 2 years after Minecraft first released... lol

Hah... Terraria lasted shorter than Minecraft, heck... they started 2 years after Minecraft first released... lol

Terraria is a lot smaller then minecraft though with a much smaller team working on it.

• Informative
Reactions: Duster and Jisenku
Terraria is a lot smaller then minecraft though with a much smaller team working on it.
I was just pointing it out... that's all

Back