Terrible but Entertaining Shows?

• Thread starter Alajú
  • Start date
Alajú

Alajú

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Hey everyone! So almost all of the shows I watch now are absolutely awful. One of which is called Charmed. It came out in the 90's and too many plot holes to count. While everything about it is wrong and inconsistent, I absolutely love it. Are there any shows that you guys have watched that are bad, but super entertaining?:D

Dr who. Several years of unusual timey sci Fi, with morals that repeat themselves. (It's awfully neat tho.)

The Donkey Kong Country cartoon is the most awfully amazing thing I've ever seen. Every single character there is a dumb walking stick, and the plots are basically as hamfisted as one could go with a show like this, but with the computer animation as the cherry on top of this slugged cake, I found myself laughing way more then I think I was allowed to! :woot:

The Amazing World of Gumball a show created by Cartoon Network in 2010 is terrible ,but entertaining the main character Gumball and Darwin are always so annoying and weird ,but yet the show sometimes gets entertaining and sometimes it gets annoying. They are always doing weird stuff that leads them into getting in trouble or sometimes their weirdness gets out of hand that it causes them to always fix their problems. My friend and I used to watch this show a lot growing up in 2010 ,although Regular Show was are favorite show we always watched it and the new episodes ,but ever since I moved my friend and I stopped it because the shows Regular Show,Clarence,Stevens Universe, etc. I don't know if some of you here in Pedia watch this show in Cartoon Network in 2017 ,but I'm just stating my opinion and like the thread says "Terrible ,but Entertaining shows".

Back