ZeldaGuy026

ZeldaGuy026

Worse than Togashi
Towns Folk
I have a problem
Nintendo products aren't being exported to my country
Now, I can buy one game because my dad is going to the US
But I'm really conflicted on what should I ask for
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: the HD looks awesome and the games looks pretty nice, but I have the 3DS version (thou it doesn't work with amiibo and I have one)and I won't get Mewtwo anymore
An 20-50 eShop card: Well, eShop is full of stuff guys
Majora's Mask 3D: Also looks nice, tho I have the N64 version
An amiibo: I was never really interested in them but I got one and now I'm amazed by its quality (excluiding Ike)
So what now?

I would first clarify some points :
- You should get Super Smash Brothers for Wii U if you often have many friends that you can play with since it will be more fun and worth it . If not , the 3ds version is quite enough already since generally the both are quite the same .

- I don't think that Majora's Mask would be nice since you've already played the N64 version . It is the same thing except the improved graphics .

So finally , I think that getting a Eshop card ( preferably 50 ) would be a good option since you can get the games as well as other nifty stuff :p also you can have that so you can get other future games if you wish :p

i would get the $50 eshop card because with it, you could get either of the 2 games, or anything else you could find on the eshop (MH4U!)

I would first clarify some points :
- You should get Super Smash Brothers for Wii U if you often have many friends that you can play with since it will be more fun and worth it . If not , the 3ds version is quite enough already since generally the both are quite the same .

- I don't think that Majora's Mask would be nice since you've already played the N64 version . It is the same thing except the improved graphics .

So finally , I think that getting a Eshop card ( preferably 50 ) would be a good option since you can get the games as well as other nifty stuff :p also you can have that so you can get other future games if you wish :p
I think I'm getting Smash for Wii U then, there's nothing better than playing with friends :D
I would get the eShop card and thwn the game if I really wanted it but SSB is $59.90+tax

I'd recommend a physical game since your dad is going to the US anyway. You can easily buy an eShop card online so you can buy it whenever you want.
I also love the idea of physical game since the 3DS SD card filled up quite easily (and then you have to buy another SD card).
It is up to you anyway :)

I'd recommend a physical game since your dad is going to the US anyway. You can easily buy an eShop card online so you can buy it whenever you want.
I also love the idea of physical game since the 3DS SD card filled up quite easily (and then you have to buy another SD card).
It is up to you anyway :)
Ye guess Im getting SSB then

I think you should probably get Super Smash Bros. 4, before Majora's Mask for 3DS, which is a great game, but you basically need Pokemon and SSB4 :p An Amiibo isn't worth it as you want SSB4 with the amiibo because it is fun with it :) SUcks Nintendo isn't selling products to ya country :(

I think you should probably get Super Smash Bros. 4, before Majora's Mask for 3DS, which is a great game, but you basically need Pokemon and SSB4 :p An Amiibo isn't worth it as you want SSB4 with the amiibo because it is fun with it :) SUcks Nintendo isn't selling products to ya country :(
Ya yo right lil' Chopper-sama

Definitely not an amiibo before you actually have Smash. Considering you've already played Majora's Mask I would say go with Smash. Even playing on your own, Smash on the WiiU is pretty impressive.

I think that you should get super smash brothers. You can fight online against otber fighters on it. There is also dlc that is out and more dlc will be out in the future. There is a huge roster of characters to play as too. Also there is several different game modes to play. You will not regret getting this awesome game.

You can find all kinds of cool stuff on the eShop so looking around on there for a bit could net you some niche titles you'll come to love in a year or two, so I'd say that's the ideal option out of the four. Amiibo are now pointless and the other two games... well, from their most recent series entries, they're both pretty good, but I've always preferred niche games so I'll stick with my eShop recommendation.

Again, I'm sure this won't be of much use, since this poll closed ages ago. Not only that, but most of these games are no longer in the limelight, either. Still, I might as well give my opinion - niche games are often more interesting than AAA games. Certainly a whole lot better than toys, subjectively.

...Seeing titles like Majora's Mask 3D come up again is quite nostalgic. I never beat that game. Ah, I played so many games when I was a kid, everything seemed so much better back then. Amiibo, too - when they were new, they were such a nice little thing to have. I've still got a few shoved away somewhere in the attic.

Back