The 100

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Lately I've been into space stuffz so to my surprise, I actually found a TV series about people living in space and it's actually good. Due to a nuclear war, some people from earth migrated to space to live in international space stations and they could not return to earth because of the radiation remains.

When you commit a crime and you're over 18, you're sentenced to death (aka floating, they basically leave you to die in space). If you're under the age, you're locked up until your time comes to die. Kind of sucks ;~;

Anyway, due to an "issue", management decided to send 100 prisoners to earth to see how things were.

That's when things get interesting. I'm not going to say much more and I wouldn't advise watching any trailers because they're known for spoilers. I just really like being surprised.

Anyone seen this TV series yet or might start it?

I've seen it and am almost up-to-date, minus a couple episodes off of the new season.

For the most part, I do love this series, but it does have it's ups and down, and slight annoyances.

As of the latest season though, I'm kind of losing interest. Don't want to spoil it, but the big thing that happened at the end of the last and the start of this one is kind of disappointing. Maybe it'll pick up, though. I'll keep an eye on it.

Reactions: Marc
When you commit a crime and you're over 18, you're sentenced to death (aka floating, they basically leave you to die in space). If you're under the age, you're locked up until your time comes to die. Kind of sucks ;~;
Cruel stuff.

I watched the first couple seasons, was ok, but I got really annoyed at the 3rd and stopped watching it. Read the first book however though and it's so good.

Back