The 2nd Nintendo Direct mini Partner Showcase!!

• Thread starter Sunny_Meows
  • Start date
Sunny_Meows

Sunny_Meows

I like to what I want to do
Towns Folk
I CALLED IT. IF IT WAS ANNOUNCED, I WOULD'VE BEEN CORRECT. 2 DAYS OFF IS NOT BAD!! I CALLED IT!!

The new Nintendo Direct mini Partner Showcase was a surprising shadow drop. I mean, it was kinda obvious that it was coming, but the shadow drop part was a surprise!

The first game in the showcase is:

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory
It was nice getting more info on the game and new adventure, and the gameplay looks fun, and the addition of watching scenes from previous Kingdom Hearts games looks like it'll be just as fun to watch as it is to play the rhythm parts!

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory releases on November 13, and Pre-Purchase starts today

FUSER

From Harmonix Music Studios, FUSER is about being a DJ where you make mixes in a huge concert. You can play with friends, with lots of songs. New songs include "Ghosts 'n' Stuff," "Dance Monkey," and "Blinding Lights." ("ALL STAR" IS IN THIS GAME. LET'S GOOOO.)

This game releases this fall.

Taiko no Tantsujin: RYTHMIC ADVENTURE PACK

TAIKO NO TATSUJIN RYTHMIC ADVENTURE 1 AND 2!!! With over 250 monsters to recruit, fight enemies by drumming to the beat and chaining combos! In Rythmic Adventure 1, you travel across time to save history! And in Rythmic Adventure 2, you travel across the world to save the world! There's also the rhythm mode where you just drum to the beat! With over 130 songs, including Marigold from Aimyon, Roki from MikotoP, Charles from balloon (feat. flower,) Pretender from Official Hige Dandism, Gurenge from "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba" by LiSA, and Hated by Life itself from Iori Kanzaki!

TAIKO NO TATSUJIN RYTHMIC ADVENTURE PACK RELEASES THIS WINTER!!

World of Tanks BLITZ

I used to get ads of this game all the time on my phone lol. So yeah, free-to-play 7v7 tank vs tank video game with lots of various tanks. Someone I know loves tanks, and of course they play World of Tanks.

Available now on Google Play Store Nintendo eShop.

Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Championships

Become an underdog like all the cool kids with classic Rocky training montages in this game right here. Featuring Rocky Balboa, Apollo Creed, Adonis Creed, Clubber Lang, Ivan Drago, and Viktor Drago. The models look a bit ehhh, but it's boxing so uhhh yeah. There's a Story mode and multiplayer mode too.

Game releases Spring next year.

Collection of SaGa Final Fantasy LEGEND

Featuring three classic Gameboy games, this collection includes the first three games: Final Fantasy Legend 1, 2, and 3. High speed mode and other quality of life changes, as well as a special Anniversary song!

Releasing December 15! Pre-Purchase available today

Just Dance 2021

This is what, like the fifth Just Dance on Switch? It has a bunch of new songs (40 iirc) like Dance Monkey, Feel Special, All the good girls go to he**, (don't know if I can say that here) Don't Start Now, Señorita, and Juice (by lizzo). But I'm still not getting another Just Dance game. I haven't even touched my copy of Just Dance 2019 since that time some people came over my apartment! (which was pre-quarantine obviously)

Dabbing grandpa not included.

Puyo Puyo Tetris 2: The Ultimate Puzzle Crossover (!!!!!!)

I really like Puyo Puyo Tetris 1, and you're telling me that 2 has all of the old modes, a new story, a new skill battle mode, and enhanced online??? (even though i don't use online that much but ok) SIGN ME UP.

MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR DECEMBER 8 EVERYBODY!! (that's when it releases btw)

Minecraft Dungeons: Creeping Winter DLC

I really liked Minecraft Dungeons, and the Creeping Winter expansion looks cool and interesting, but I don't think I'm buying it anytime soon. Not really a priority rn. Plus, I haven't done all there is to do in the base game lololololol. Definitely on my "To Play" list i guess. You need to defeat this thing called the "Wraith" I think is what it's called. With new weapons, armor, artifacts, mobs, all that stuff btw.

Available this September.

Jump Force Deluxe Edition

We already talked about this on a thread iirc, but if you haven't seen it, it's a crossover between Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Naruto (and more.) Not gonna buy it though

It releases in 2 days on August 28 (tomorrow for me because timezones :pepe2: :cool: :cool-pika::lapras: jk)

Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions
I don't know who this Captain Tsubasa is, but I assume it's an anime about soccer that's getting a video game adaptation with music, characters, locations, and voice lines from the anime. If not, then cool. I mean, its got some pretty anime-lookin' special moves tbh.

Online and Local Play also available. (oh, and character customization is a thing too i guess.)

It releases in 2 days on August 28 as well (tomorrow for me because timezones :pepe2::lapras::cool-pika::cool:jk)

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition
What else is there to say?

Releases tomorrow for you guys lololololol.

That's it! Thanks for reading!

• Informative
Reactions: Jisenku and Mizunil
i will say it again ¿why this Kingdom hearts game but not 3 or/and the collections?
i was planning on getting puyo puyo tetris but i get i will get the sequel instead
Taiko no Tantsujin: RYTHMIC ADVENTURE PACK has my interest,

i will say it again ¿why this Kingdom hearts game but not 3 or/and the collections?
i was planning on getting puyo puyo tetris but i get i will get the sequel instead
Taiko no Tantsujin: RYTHMIC ADVENTURE PACK has my interest,
I don't know, you could say it's because Disney doesn't want their IPs in there, but that wouldn't make sense because a Disney Tsum Tsum Special Edition Nintendo Switch exists, unless they're really picky or square isn't the one that wants to port it, or it's coming soon (the last option, please.) But Melody of Memory looks interesting, and the new story is VERY interesting. I think it's gonna be about this girl that can look into Sora's memories or something. IDK.

But yes, do get Puyo Puyo Tetris 2. I am wondering though if 2 has 1's story, as the trailer said "all previous modes." hopefully that happens so I don't have to switch between the all the time though lol.

Anyway, Taiko no TATSUJIN does look interesting and fun, so I'll borrow my friend's taiko drum peripheral thing when I play both games, so the experience looks good.

This partner showcase was a bit short, but at least most of it was good.

I don't know, you could say it's because Disney doesn't want their IPs in there, but that wouldn't make sense because a Disney Tsum Tsum Special Edition Nintendo Switch exists, unless they're really picky or square isn't the one that wants to port it, or it's coming soon (the last option, please.) But Melody of Memory looks interesting, and the new story is VERY interesting. I think it's gonna be about this girl that can look into Sora's memories or something. IDK.
So Naminé iirc. That game goes on my "want to play" list but there's just so many games I want to play I might not get it until it goes on sale, which I have hopes it might. Didn't look at the new footage but since I know what the base gameplay is like I don't want to get spoiled.

• Funny
Reactions: Sunny_Meows
@Sunny_Meows All this thread is missing is cover pictures... and maybe trailers :GWowoHehe:

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory
Why is this 60 bucks?

FUSER
Not really interested in music games.

Taiko no Tantsujin: RYTHMIC ADVENTURE PACK
I've heard good things about this one, but like the above, rhythm games just isn't my style.

World of Tanks BLITZ
I'll likely give this a shot since it's free. The pic I saw looked interesting.

Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Championships
I'm not really into wrestling or boxing tbh.

Collection of SaGa Final Fantasy LEGEND
Interesting..

Just Dance 2021
I have 2019.. I think I'll live.

Really happy to see Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition. I think it's @Sky who said Jump Force Deluxe Edition is crap and it kinda turned me off, even though I'm not a fan of the 3D free-for-all fighting style.

I never really cared for Minecraft so I don't really care for Minecraft Dungeon's DLC.. inb4 someone wants to punch me

I'm no sport game fan, but I'm looking forward to feedback on Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions.

I love Kingdom Hearts and it’s songs, but 1) I’m not great at rhythm games and 2) I don’t know about $60 for a story recap game. Plus, I’m worried that they are releasing a game that recaps the series when none of those games have been released on Switch. Anybody that plays this will have the whole story spoiled, so what’s the incentive for SE/Disney to release the series after this?

Taiko no Tatsujin Adventure Pack could be fun. I liked the DS games. Spicing up the gameplay with RPG elements is something I’m always up for.

Collection of SaGa is neat. Bringing old classics unchanged to the Switch is cool.

Crystal Chronicles might not be a great port. It was apparently given a 3/10 by IGN, which is not a good indication.

Crystal Chronicles might not be a great port. It was apparently given a 3/10 by IGN, which is not a good indication.
I thought people didn't trust IGN reviews tho. But yea, I heard the game isn't all that.

I thought people didn't trust IGN reviews tho. But yea, I heard the game isn't all that.

I doubt it deserves that low of a rating, but it is a general indication that there’s something wrong with it somewhere.

I doubt it deserves that low of a rating, but it is a general indication that there’s something wrong with it somewhere.
"Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition has dated design, clunky multiplayer, and unacceptable load times."

Well, it is a remaster of a 17 year old game. It does look better tho:

EgYPusCUMAAVYqh

I heard people are hating on the online multiplayer because you can't play with friends.

And the load times.. if it's really common for every new screen, then yea, I can see why I wouldn't like it.

I haven't seen anything on gameplay to warrant such a low score tho for new players.

"Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition has dated design, clunky multiplayer, and unacceptable load times."

Well, it is a remaster of a 17 year old game. It does look better tho:

EgYPusCUMAAVYqh

I heard people are hating on the online multiplayer because you can't play with friends.

And the load times.. if it's really common for every new screen, then yea, I can see why I wouldn't like it.

I haven't seen anything on gameplay to warrant such a low score tho for new players.

I feel like it’s new players that would have those takeaways though. It’s an old game, so if they just updated the graphics and left all the mechanics alone it’s going to show it’s age, and without nostalgia to soften those rough edges new players are going to judge it the same as any other game they’d play currently.

I’m curious to know what criteria the reviewer had when giving it that score. For me, a “3” game would have to be absolutely dreadful, and I just don’t see this game being that bad.

Taiko RPG it is for me. I'm very excited they are bringing those 2 over, and I certainly hope all the DLC is Included.
Can't wait to make a team of Don-Chan, Kirby, King Dedede, Raimu Hakurai, Marisa Kirisame and Phoenix Wright.
What a wacky series.
Also Crystal Chronicles for Nostalgia sake. Been waiting for the for years, don't care about the reviews I just love the game.

Back