The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Nintendo 3DS Version)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Activision and Beenox announced that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is slated for a 2014 release. The game will be available for current and next gen consoles, including the Nintendo 3DS, :eek:

The teaser trailer isn't much, but it is a teaser, so :

What are your thoughts?

It's based on the comic, in the movie or in the cartoon?

It's based on the comic, in the movie or in the cartoon?
I have no idea. All I know is that there is a teaser trailer and the release date's year, sorry, :oops:

Reactions: ErixSan
I'm a huge fan of Spider-Man games. I got The Amazing Spider-Man for PC and finished it. It was EPIC! Looking forward to this one.

I have played and beaten the Amazing Spiderman for the Xbox 360 and would love to get my hands on the sequel as well. I love my friendly neighborhood Spidey! :D I hope it's as good as the Xbox version at least in gameplay.

I only played the old Spiderman game (for PC and PSX, played the PC one) and SpiderMan 3 (PS2)

Licensed games are usually terrible. I liked Spiderman 3 on the PS2, but I played Friend or Foe then and I swore to never play another Spiderman game.

Licensed games are usually terrible. I liked Spiderman 3 on the PS2, but I played Friend or Foe then and I swore to never play another Spiderman game.

I can bet 3DS version of the game will suck... 10 coins!

I can bet 3DS version of the game will suck... 10 coins!
I think the same as you. This is sad, but handheld consoles versions are often very poor. I think it can be a good game to Wii U players who like Spiderman.

I don't really like Spider Man, there I said it (don't kill me Spider Man lovers) I dunno I guess Spider Man is my least favorite Marvel Super Hero. I played Spider Man (forgot which one) on the Ps2 and didn't really like it and I guess Spider Man don't interest me :eek:

Activision and Beenox announced that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is slated for a 2014 release. The game will be available for current and next gen consoles, including the Nintendo 3DS, :eek:

The teaser trailer isn't much, but it is a teaser, so :

What are your thoughts?

Wow it really looks awesome!!! I will probably buy it, I wonder what the Nintendo 3DS' price will be... The trailer was extremely short though :/ . They could have made it longer!

I have a feeling that the game won't be that good, like many games based on movies

Wow it really looks awesome!!! I will probably buy it, I wonder what the Nintendo 3DS' price will be... The trailer was extremely short though :/ . They could have made it longer!
not really because they wouldn't want to spoil much of the actual movie, now would they?

I played the demo for the first one last year and really enjoyed it, but I never could bring myself to buy it. Maybe I'll try and get this one.

I played the demo for the first one last year and really enjoyed it, but I never could bring myself to buy it. Maybe I'll try and get this one.
Yeah I know right , I'm wanting to buy it but they don't sell some of the games here xD maybe you should consider watching the movie first before playing it ? :p

Back