The animal crossing games I've played

• Thread starter BulletBill1019
  • Start date
BulletBill1019

BulletBill1019

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
The only animal crossing games I've played are the original,wild world, and new leaf. I really liked the first one because of the nintendo games you could get like donkey Kong,and others through the password function.

I've played Doubutsu No Mori (Animal Forest) on the N64 - Which you can only get in Japan, Animal Crossing, Wild World, City Folk (AKA Lets Go To the City) and New leaf. I REALLY want a new game of AC!

Reactions: BulletBill1019
I've actually only played Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
They're pretty fun, and I've spent many hours upon hours playing them!
I have wanted to try Animal Crossing: City Folk, it seems like a game that could get me back into playing the Wii!
I'm also interested in trying the original Animal Crossing but I'd have to emulate it

The only Animal Crossing games I've played are Wild World (does going to the shop and getting a dress, saving and never touching the game count as playing? xD) And New Leaf. :p

I only played Happy Home Designer. It's not really the more commonplace of Animal Crossing games where you have to run the town and keep everything in check as the mayor, but I find it a lot of fun just to design houses and make them neat as per my own free will. I also love to work on big projects in the game, especially when it came to designing the school for the town, those are very fun to do. This game actually gave me a new insight of what Interior and Exterior design can be like (minus the entire time it takes to make and design everything the way you want it lol).

I played New leaf nothing else

I've played the Animal Crossing game for the GameCube and I took a relatively short break from the franchise and bought Animal Crossing New Leaf a short while ago. It's definitely my favorite out of the ones I played but it doesn't mean I didn't like the first!

The only 2 games I have played are Wild World and New Leaf. I think I like Wild World better, Even though you can do a lot more in New Leaf, Wild world just sorta feel more adventurous, mainly because the background music really adds to the fun of the game!

My hubby is the one that showed my the animal crossing games and the one he had was the one for the game cube witch we still have till this day. He said when he 1st got the game his sisters would hog the system to play the game for hours lol, at least until I came around then they couldn't do that >XD

I've played the original Animal Crossing on the Gamecube, City Folk on the Wii, and New Leaf on the 3DS. I enjoyed all of them pretty equally, although I think that I like New Leaf the best because of all the new features and gameplay mechanics that were added as part of the mayoral position.

Back