Contest The Architect's Design ~ LDD Contest

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
TAD Intro Pic.png

Here's how this contest goes. You make stuff. I judge based on how accurate it is, and everyone wins prizes. Sounds good? Great.
L E T ' S G E T T O I T !

You still don't know what this is? Get your acronym finder out and tell me what you think it is. It gets you NOWHERE WHAT ARE YOU DOING. Alright time for you to know the truth. You download this completely illegal software here: https://www.lego.com/en-us/ldd/download It's actually not illegal if it is Marc lock this thread or something and whatever you do, don't ban me I want to play Joy Mech Fight and I'm in your Nintendo Switch family plan.

And then you tell me what video game character you want to make into a Brickhead (it helps if it's a human) and then you get to building. If you have trouble ask me what shape you think you want and I will suggest you a specific piece or pieces you can use depending on that shape if you are building a Brickhead. What? You do not know where to search? It's here: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/main.page

BUT (this is a thicc but): You have to follow the rules:

• It has to be original. If you took someone else's' Brickhead design I will disqualify you and you get nothing.
  • It has to be based off of a video game character.
How to enter:
Submit your creation in your post. Just upload the file here or PM it to me if you need help and I will look at it in LDD to judge or modify if someone else is judging. I will let you know in this thread if someone else is judging.

How to win:
Make the best Brickhead.
*Tips*
If you want many colors use multiple smaller pieces that fit in the same amount of space.
Try to hide as many studs as possible unless this character has in afro.
Take a look at the colors you can use first to help you decide who you wanna build.

Prizes:
Any of the MyNintendo Themes that are currently available. The Kirby video, Flipnote Studio and 5 PC to the people who submitted entries. First place gets first choice and it goes like that. If you want the Splatoon 2 code I got you can get that too if you entered and no one wanted it (if you didn't place you can get this instead of PC).

Donate if you want more Artisan made contests in the future with PC Prizes. If we reach 750 PC donated I will put a $10 NA eShop code in as a prize for my next contest.
Donation Pot (not weed):
Not up yet. *shrugs*

If you want to judge you can put in your submission but you will not place. You do not have to put in a submission to judge. There with either be 1 or 3 judges.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samster
Back