The Best Kind of Team

• Thread starter G MAN
  • Start date
G MAN

G MAN

NYEH HEH HEH!
Towns Folk
I've spent some time with MH4U and realized what the best type of team is. First, you're going to want to go in with good communication and teamwork. This can be achieved by working with friends over Skype, or locally. Next, you're going to want 4 players who can all communicate and get along. If you don't have 4, try at least 3 friends. You don't want less than that, because you need various types of people in your gathering. If you only have one friend who has MH4U, at least unlock the gathering hall. You're going to need more than 2 people unless you are very skilled. Next, get one person to play as a Lance. A Lance is great for grabbing the beast's attention while his shield is up. While this is occuring, the rest of the team can go in for the attack. After you have a Lance, get a light and quick attacker like the Dual Blader. Not the Light Bowgunner or the Archer(Bow) however. You need one who can get up and knock the beast down while the lance is holding up their shield. Then, the beast will fall over after a few hits. This is where the next player comes in. You want a heavy-hitter, like a Hammer or a Switch Axe Wielder. These Hunters are best when the beast is open, attacking with slow, powerful blows giving the rest of the party a chance to heal and set traps. Then, of course, there are times when the entire team thus far can't seem to get a good chance to strike. This us where our final Hunter comes in. You'll need someone with range, like a Bow, Light Bowgunner, or Heavy Bowgunner. These will be far away, attacking fairly often, regardless of what the beast is doing. They will also be the main support, using Lifepowders and other traps/supplies to power up the party. With this kind of team, even the Chaos Gore Magala will be a breeze!

To be honest, there is no best kind of team lol

As long as people know what they're doing and don't have bad luck, anything is a breeze.

Reactions: SoProHunter
Strategies like this don't normally work just so you know. It can work in a MMO with Tanks DPS and Healers, but not MonHon.

Strategies like this don't normally work just so you know. It can work in a MMO with Tanks DPS and Healers, but not MonHon.
Idk, that's how it worked with my experience.

you really don't need to have a specific "team" to beat the game. As long as the people ur hunting with know what they're doing, you can easily win a mohran hunt with nothing but normal lbg's :T

From my experience, even when playing with randoms, as long as everyone knows their role and the limits of what they can do, you can generally do anything. I can imagine however that friends might be a bonus if you're having trouble with a few Urgents to get through G-rank, but otherwise, I've found that the higher in rank you go, the more people you will find that know what they're doing. As an example, I use the IG a lot, but it takes a bit of time with the weapon to find a balance between mounting and DPS'ing. Having 3 other players that have experience with their weapons generally means you'll have a good time.

Reactions: G MAN
There is no team it's just that each player has there own playing style. Yes, sometimes some weapons types or powers can help with different monsters but there really is no saying the best type of team. If everyone were amazing at there weapons and had good armour I would say that will be helpful but like I said before there is no best team.

Yes, with what your saying, that would be the ideal, perfect team. But most of the time, ppl play with random ppl they dont even know, until they actually get to know that person. Most teams aren't like that, and in some cases, i've had people sabotage my quests on purpose. The team YOU described is the perfect team, and is a great strategy, but highly unlikely any1 would listen. PPl in MH normally just go in and do their own fighting style. Doesnt matter HOW you survive, just as long as you do. I've managed to become extremely good with charge blade, and I can block or dodge almost any attack that comes my way. Good idea though!

Need help leveling up, I really want help to get links armor if you want his armor too.. It would be nice, but everyone is a constant loser who butts out... Anyways please help out I use to go online alot but it annoys me off to do so I just want links armor and samus armor and what not, im not really complete on the game and wish to finish it before MHGenerations comes out so im just asking for a favor and would be nice if some of you people were keen on helping people out with this kind of stuff
thx for reading!

umm.... It said the best kind of team.... So I figured... But YEEEEAAAY OKKAAAYY....

umm.... It said the best kind of team.... So I figured... But YEEEEAAAY OKKAAAYY....
Your post had nothing to do with the best kind of team, though.

Get a team with Skype,
Good wifi,
Good gear,
They fun,
And won't go Afk.

Bam good team

Back