The best upcoming game

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
Pok_E 16

Pok_E 16

Restricted user
Towns Folk
In your opinion what is your most favourite wii u or 3ds game your looking forward to here are some upcoming games!
1. Super Mario maker for Wii u.
2. Mario & Luigi paper jam for 3ds.
3.Legend of Zelda triforce heros for 3ds.
4. Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden for 3ds.
5. Hyrule Warriors for 3ds.
6. Legend of Zelda U for Wii u.
7.Star fox Zero for Wii u .
8. Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer.

Off cause they are many more games that i didnt mention on this list so let me know what game your looking forward to, and what your going to get.

Reactions: Kakea
I'm looking forward to Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon a lot, they brought back key features from Red/Blue Rescue Team and The Explorer Series, such as the questionnaire to determine which Pokemon you play as. Plus this one is gonna incorporate a lot more legendaries and have mega evolution for clearing dungeons. I'm also looking forward to Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam. I've been a big fan of the Mario and Luigi series ever since Superstar Saga, I've played all the games up to Dream Team, plus this one is gonna include Paper Mario as a part of the main crew so it seems like a lot of fun.

Reactions: Mikaya
Triforce heroes is one that I am really excited for because it is like four swords but at the same time I am really sad because the purple guy is gone and the purple guy was my favorite of all the links I wish they put purple in the game but they didn't.:cry:

Triforce heroes is one that I am really excited for because it is like four swords but at the same time I am really sad because the purple guy is gone and the purple guy was my favorite of all the links I wish they put purple in the game but they didn't.:cry:

You reaaaaaaaaaaaaally love purple link XD

Anyway, IF I had a Wii U, I'd be really excited for Legend of Zelda U..
But seeing as I only have a 3ds, I'm excited for Hyrule Warriors Legends, because I used to be a big fan of the gameplay of Dynasty Warriors, and I'm pretty excited to finally use other TLoZ characters in a game. (Also haven't played SSB either, so yeah..)

because purple link is the best

I'm going to go with Triforce heroes as it's out pretty soon and I can play with my friends. I always wanted to play a "four swords" Zelda game online with my friends. Even though this one only allows up to 3 players I'm still very hype and can't wait to join up with them to have some wacky adventures. I really come to notice that I enjoy multi player games more as it seems more fun.

Reactions: Mikaya
I saw that Vio wasn't there it be four swords without him!

My favorite game that I am looking forward too would super mystery Dungeon and happy home designer those are going to be good! I can't wait for them!.

I'm looking forward to Super Mystery Dungeon and Super Mario Maker. I'd like it if the new Mystery Dungeon has the quiz in the start of the game to get your character, I was a bit disappointed because Gates to infinity didn't have the quiz.

Every time I look for games coming out this year for the holidays, my 3DS stops it!

Believe it or not, I actually want to get the new Project Diva coming out soon (Europe). I really loved the PSP versions and it seems great even as a demo.

Back