The Big Bang Theory Needs a Reboot.

• Thread starter GameTech
  • Start date
GameTech

GameTech

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
I know the show has ended. and the actors playing the characters are done with the show. But how about a brand new cast? We can either call it The Big Bang Theory The NExt Generation, or The Big Bang Theory 2.0?

Big Bang Theory made nerds look bad and doesn't represent them like they should. I'd prefer a high school/college band of kids and maybe some fitting product placement and less adult jokes. I never watched most of the episodes but from what I did see it was an above average show at best. No from me. Make it about pro Smash players and I'd watch it even though commentary from streams is just as enjoyable.

Yeah no. The first couple of seasons were decent, I'll give it that. But by the end, it turned into something that really wasn't funny. It portrayed nerds as well, that. Not to mention as well about Sheldon's whole character and how it "kind of" (very much does) makes fun of ASD/Aspergers. Also doesn't portray women in a good way some of the time.... most of the time...

The jokes fell flat most of the time, they were random for the sake of being random and the love plots where just there and annoying. There are much better TV shows out there, it was about time that that show died.

bazinga

Reactions: Jisenku and James
That's why a Reboot will be better.

That's why a Reboot will be better.

or better yet, leave it to die.

Reactions: Jisenku
Nah. The Big Bang Theory 2.0 is great.

bainga

Reactions: Jisenku and James
Eh, just let it die... It's better to have a new setting with fresh new ideas, rather than making it stretch out to be a Spongebob...

No show should become a Spongebob... it's just eh

The big bang theory was good. it had its ups and downs and its best left alone. No need to revive it. There were some problems with the show with the main one being overuse of the laughtrack. I dont think it should be rebooted but if it is , im sure that many people will tune in. A show that SHOULD have a reboot is "the office" and steve carell should return.

There were some problems with the show with the main one being overuse of the laughtrack.

you realise it was a live audience right? lmao

you realise it was a live audience right? lmao
There is an audience but the laughter that you hear isn't from the audience. It's the same laugh track played over and over again.

There is an audience but the laughter that you hear isn't from the audience. It's the same laugh track played over and over again.

Some of the time it is, some of the time it isn't, some of the time it's both at the same time. Sometimes as well they pre-record the audience laughing in different ways then use that in the episode. It's not like audience laughing is 100% genuine anyway.

Also the laugh track was by far not the main problem with the show anyway lmao.

Back