The Cat Family Portrait - DAY ONE

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Hello guys, Catstew here.

In the case that my computer gets corrupted, or something in that matter, I'm going to be posting drafts and stages of my different cats I have had in the past (or now) so It wont get lost in the chance that my computer will get reset. Also, You guys might like to see the process of making the pictures and such.

Anyways, Lets get on to Day ONE!

So, I started to take pictures of my cat I have right now, Felix.
Felix_zpsa6eb07bd.jpg

He's a Persian and Siamese.

Anyways, I started to cut around him so I could insert it into the main picture. Here's the Cut copy.
Felix---Cut_zps6d29d8b1.jpg

Then, I took pictures of the cat in the neighborhood, Jipsy. I don't know her breed.
IMAG03331_zpsa6d96d40.jpg

Then I cut the picture, like Felix's picture.
Jipsy---CUT_zps1e1820df.png

Then, I put them on a background, and putted names on them. Thanks to @Erixsan for the Background.
TheCatFamilyPortrait----JipsyandFelix_zps059b9720.png

That's the Finished product for now. I will start to add more cats soon. Anyways, Ask me how it is and tell me what I should add to it! Thanks for reading! =)

Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
Felix looks cool. I think the final image needs more cats because there's a lot of empty space in the current image, but that's already something you're planning to do according to your post, so great.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Yes, I still need to dig up photos of them. Don't worry, it wont have a lot of space. XD

So you will be adding cats every day...

This is really interesting just for your nickname, but remember, your neighbors can be angry if you're taking photos and uploading them without permission.

PS: I had a black cat too, it's name was "Salem" :D

Wow, those are some nice cats. I really loved cats and I still kinda do. But now I don't have a cat anymore because it died :( It's name was Roma. It was an orange and white cat :)

So you will be adding cats every day...

This is really interesting just for your nickname, but remember, your neighbors can be angry if you're taking photos and uploading them without permission.

PS: I had a black cat too, it's name was "Salem" :D

Oh, They wont mind, Don't worry, Our neighbors are very, very friendly. I'm very fortunate. :)

Wow, those are some nice cats. I really loved cats and I still kinda do. But now I don't have a cat anymore because it died :( It's name was Roma. It was an orange and white cat :)

Wow, a Orange and white cat? That's like one of my old cats my parents used to have called Mama Kitty. I'll tell you a story about her, if you want.

She was a Neighborhood cat, owned by no one. She was a stray. She always got fed by the neighbors, but no one took her in yet. Then she made a little nest in a trunk of a tree, where she gave birth to kittens. We sold them, and we took Mama Kitty in, as our cat. :)

Also, Mama Kitty will be in the next Cat Family Portrait, hopefully. I just lost the best picture of her, though. I'll find it soon.

Reactions: Risinglink
Wow, a Orange and white cat? That's like one of my old cats my parents used to have called Mama Kitty. I'll tell you a story about her, if you want.

She was a Neighborhood cat, owned by no one. She was a stray. She always got fed by the neighbors, but no one took her in yet. Then she made a little nest in a trunk of a tree, where she gave birth to kittens. We sold them, and we took Mama Kitty in, as our cat. :)
Wow, that's a nice story. :) In my whole life, we would always buy new cats if they ever died or we had to give them away. So i had like 5 cats in total in my whole life :eek:

Should I show my old cat :3? To show if it was pretty similar-looking and to admire it lol.

Should I show my old cat :3? To show if it was pretty similar-looking and to admire it lol.

Sure!

Attachments

• december 2011 003.JPG
    december 2011 003.JPG
    834.6 KB · Views: 2
Ok I will! Look at it :3

Lovely! :p
But the cat of behind looks really evil :D

Lovely! :p
But the cat of behind looks really evil :D
Oh that's just my other cat, it's a boy. I don't have names for it :facepalm: but he's also nice. Also you know the girl cat in the front? She had babies, like 3 but we had to give them away :( They were cute but hard to take care of.

We have an outside cat that we call Blacky and Vincent because he's completely black

This is my cat, his name is Koos :cat: He maybe looks peaceful, but he actually ate a butterfly a few minutes before the picture was taken :confused:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    695.6 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Marc
Cool man you should breed you're cat with jipsy to make a lvl 1 5 or 6 iv felix

Back