• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
I'm bored and want to give yal PC. But for this challenge, you need a Wii u and a copy of Super Mario 3D World.

So for this challenge you must complete the last level in the game: Champion's Road.

To even get to this level however, you need to first complete all previous levels with All Golden flags (top of the flag pole), collect all stamps (excluding the 5 character stamps) and all green stars. Once you do this you can access Champion's Road.

However, just beating Champion's Road is not enough. You must beat it with all 5 characters. And yes, there's a way to prove that you did this: make a miiverse post and link it here. In the post it should say "Tatsu's Challenge Completed". I will not count it unless you mention my name or that phrase in the post. This is first come first serve and one and done. Whoever does it first receives 80 pc.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlJDSbs2Q

You can show proof like that, all 5 character stamps in one post, show all character symbols infront of the stage, or go to stage results screens and show it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back