The Club Nintendo Loophole Experiment.

• Thread starter Heart
  • Start date
Heart

Heart

Unstoppable
Towns Folk
The subtle greed for free retro Nintendo games rages deep within us all.
I was wondering if there was anyway I could possible 'cheat' the club nintendo system and get an 'infinite' amount of coins. Naturally, I took it upon myself to find out.

First, I created a dummy Club Nintendo account. Cause I mean, can't have my actual stuff get ruined in the process ya know what I mean lmao.

Next I purchased Rusty's Real Deal Baseball on my second 3ds that lies in my closet, and linked it to the CN account. I got my 5 coins for registering the game immediately.

After, I factory resetted my 3DS to make it so the purchase 'never happened'.

Then I went back to the Eshop re linked my CN account and re downloaded Rusty I was surprised because it said "redownload", apparently factory resetting does not undo purchases made on the handheld.

So next I had to delete my Nintendo Network ID that was on that 3DS so I could DELETE that Eshop account.

And finally, after deleting the Nintendo Network ID, factory resetting, deleting the Eshop account and making a new NNID to buy Rusty with, I got a message saying:

"You body is not ready"

LOL no it said Only ONE NNID CAN BE LINKED WITH A CN ACCOUNT, EVEN IF YOU UNLINK THEM FROM THE ESHOP, THAT CN ACOUNT WILL NEVER COMMUNICATE WITH ANY OTHER CONSOLE BUT ONE WITH THE ORINGAL NNID!!!!!

In short, my findings are, you cannot cheat the system. Welp off to bed.

Reactions: RichGamerton, ErixSan and 3dsatackman
Well, that's a very interesting story. Nintendo's systems are so well protected, I think someone like a hacker would take weeks to enter their lines...... Maybe even months.

Good thing you experimented with a 2nd system ... Nintendo can delete game purchases if they know of abuse!

Doesn't really affect me because I always have enough coins for what I want, but I'm glad that Nintendo keeps stuff secure.

Nice try. If only if were that easy. That was a fail, but I don't think you can ever 'cheat' the system. It's too clever for you. ;)

Glad to know this, so now I won't have to look like a fool in trying to "cheat" Nintendo.

Well, it's the proof that it's secured. Also, that's a nice joke the "Your body is not ready", laughed at it. At least Nintendo knows how to make you laugh, even when you're trying to do bad things.

Though, I think it can be hacked, but you would seriously need high hacking skills (almost like Anonymous) if you want to try. Also, who would hack Nintendo, anyway ?

Loved the joke.

The only way to cheat the system is using different accounts with different NNDD in the same console with the free apps, for you will be limited to around 100 coins.

Well, it's the proof that it's secured. Also, that's a nice joke the "Your body is not ready", laughed at it. At least Nintendo knows how to make you laugh, even when you're trying to do bad things.

Though, I think it can be hacked, but you would seriously need high hacking skills (almost like Anonymous) if you want to try. Also, who would hack Nintendo, anyway ?
Nintendo didn't say your body is not ready LOL, I was just joking when I said that lmao.

And yeah I'm sure it's extremely hard, next to impossible to hack considering it has not been hacked yet.

Back