The Corrin Amiibo (basically, the Roy Amiibo sequel)

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

Master of the Mystic Arts
Towns Folk
So, Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta are confirmed for Amiibo development. So if Corrin was compatible with Smash, the Amiibo would be compatible with Fire Emblem Fates. But what would the Corrin Amiibo do in Fates? Also, I hope Nintendo didn't forget Codename: Steam and not to forget to put Corrin in there. Also, would the Roy Amiibo work in Fates?

I don't know about STEAM, but roy and corrin will most likly be used in FE Fates

If all of the other Fire Emblem characters were in Fates, they would probably be in, but Corrin would probably trigger an extra thing in the game.

Maybe extra customization for the avatar, or an extra map to battle the other FE characters of SSB4.
It would be awesome if it was one were you are attacked by a lot of enemy's and Kamui/Corrin is all alone to defend him/herself, of course the dificulty will be set to what you choose on the beginning.
And the other amiibo like Robin... Idk a conversation between Avatar and DLC?

Marth, Ike, Lucina, and Robin's amiibos all trigger a battle to fight the selected amiibo. So if I do Ike, I will fight Ike, and if I win, I get Ike.

Back