The Eight Elementalists of Vynstria RP

• Thread starter HuggableEevee
  • Start date
HuggableEevee

HuggableEevee

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
teeov_banner_by_darklitedragon-d6tfex5.png

Welcome to the world of Vynstria, where you are one of eight heroes that must take up arms against a great evil known as Maldemos. Discover your bracelet, choose a weapon and element as you explore the many towns, dungeons and fortresses scattered across the land.​
Rules and Guidelines
Only one character and element per person. There are only eight elements, so first come first serve.
2. You may attack enemies with whatever moves you like. However, some moves can only be performed with the help of other elements. (for example, something like molten lava balls can only be created when fire and earth work together) Be creative and keep in mind that teamwork is needed, as some enemies will be much tougher and trickier to defeat than others.
3. There will be a specific order for posting. (except when there are enemy encounters) No going out of order to post.
4. Narration will be done by me, and I will be sending out enemies to attack as well.
5. No God-modding. Please don't make your character all powerful, or make them never get hit.
6. No power playing. Do not use other people's characters without their given permission.
To sign up, please send a PM with the following filled out:
[An anime picture of character] YOU MUST BE A HUMAN, ELF, OR HALF-ELF IF YOU WANT TO BE AN ELEMENTALIST!!! I'm sorry for anyone wanting to be something else.
Name:
Element:
Weapon name and description: (I want you to be creative on this. Don't put anything from something well-known. For example: Mjolnir: Lightning Hammer. If you aren't sure it's in something popular look it up but you should anyways to make sure.)
Moves (begins at 4 and you gain a new skill or spell after your team gets 2, 4, 6, and 8 gems. So put the 4 you want as you main skills and don't put anything overpowered then put the skills you want to have after obtaining 2, 4, 6, and 8 gems in parentheses)
Elements and there characteristics
Fire: Strength- Attacking Weak-Healing[TAKEN by ErixSan]
Water: Strength- Healing Weak- De-buffing [TAKEN by Reece1100]
Lightning: Strength- Attacking Weak: [OPEN]
Light: Strength- Healing Weak- Attacking [TAKEN by EliteBeatDiva]
Darkness: Strength- De-buffing Weak- Healing [OPEN]
Earth: Strength- Buffing Weak- De-buffing [OPEN]
Air: Strength- Buffing Weak- Attacking [OPEN]
Ice: Strength- De-buffing Weak- Buffing [OPEN]​

Last edited:
Reactions: EliteBeatDiva, Reece, Marc and 1 other person
Back