1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

The Escapists 2 confirmed for Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch Console' started by Samster123, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Samster123

Samster123 Kittens will rule the world.... Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    152 coins
    I just recently found out that The Escapists 2 has officially been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch. Sounds pretty cool, right? Recently, I've been playing a little bit here and there of the original The Escapists on my PC, and I've gotta admit, it's pretty fun. What do you guys think? Are you excited for The Escapists 2 releasing on the Switch?
  2. Vsun

Vsun Weeb/w adorable profile pic Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2 coins
    I am .u. I've waited a long time for it since a friend recommended it to me and said it was good definitely gonna get though i don't know if i'll get it soon because of Bayonetta 1 and 2 coming to the Switch but definitely after that.