The favorite game you've never bought thread

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Maybe you borrowed Keanu Reeves' copy of Super Mario Odyssey or pirated that new Harry Potter game.

What's your favorite game that you've never spent a dime on to get? :eyes:

I played all of super mario odyssey by using my friend's account on my switch. But he's not keanu reeves though.

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
Mother 3. That just speaks volumes in itself.

You know, I haven't really spent money on games outside of my Switch ones. But my favorite that I didn't buy? New Super Mario Bros. Haven't really gotten back to it, which I should probably do soon.

To be honest, finding my favorite game that I have spent money on would be a tougher question.

The one that springs immediately to mind though is The Witcher 3. I won it in a contest before I had a PS4, so I bought one in order to play it.

Others include the Mass Effect series and Fallout 3.

To be honest, finding my favorite game that I have spent money on would be a tougher question.

The one that springs immediately to mind though is The Witcher 3. I won it in a contest before I had a PS4, so I bought one in order to play it.

Others include the Mass Effect series and Fallout 3.
You win a lot of contests @Gram :p

Goat Simulator, had my fun with it when It was on my Kindle Fire, won another copy for Steam, so that's why I'm giving it away

I really liked CoD BlackOps 2 for the Wii U and CoD Ghosts for the Wii U. I got them as gifts, so i didnt pay for them. I also really like Fortnite, i nver bought it, but spent more than 50$ on it.......i bet that still counts right? XD

Space Pioneer, fun little shoot-'em-up that I got from when QubicGames were giving away some of their games for free, That's what first comes to mind... I've always loved beat-'em-ups and shoot-'em-ups. There's an endless mode, too, so I could probably play this game forever if I had the time. If I'm ever given immortality, I'll keep it in mind.

Recently got Zombie Blast Crew from a similar offer. They were again giving it away to whoever already had Space Pioneer, so I picked this up as well. It's another shoot-'em-up that instead uses a zombie apocalypse setting instead of sci-fi. Again, fun little shoot-'em-up. Hope it has an endless mode.

Reactions: Jisenku
Oh wait I can add Undertale too:

It was free on GOG, snatched it right up. I only played the Pacifistic route, and then got mad when the Flowey fight happened, then realized that the game is smart and save editing doesn't help at all, so went ahead and got Flowey, realized that oh this is the Pacifistic route, got to be happy and saved Asriel. I was satisfied, to say the least.

Reactions: Deepak
Back