Ultimate The first Fighter on the Second Pass will be from ARMS!

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
In today's Nintendo Direct Mini, it's just revealed that the first fighter from Fighters Pass Vol. 2 will be from ARMS! However, this presentation didn't reveal on who exactly will be chosen to be part of Smash. Still, this new fighter will debut in Smash this June! Who do you think will be chosen? Are you glad ARMS finally got a fighter rep after Spring Man's Assist Trophy appearance? Discuss away.

I think it's gonna be Misango. Hear me out.

His special ability changes his stats or mechanics like less flinching, high speed/jump, and improved blocking when you have a high enough meter.

I don't know if all characters from Arms have this but it sure feels like a mechanic many other characters already have like Little Mac, Shulk, Robin, or Hero.

I don't actually have any real predictions of who I think it'll be.

On the other hand, I know who I WANT it to be, and that's Twintelle. She's beauty, she's grace, and she'll punch the other smashers in their face. I don't really care too much about the mechanics side of the game, since I'm pretty casual and play fighting games mostly as party games, but aesthetic wise I want my diva.

helix please

I just hope for Spring man/Ribbon Girl as male female forms. Simple i know but i can't imagine anyone else. Its like if Chun Li was chosen instead of Ryu to me. If anyone else i guess Minmin but thats if the other 2 absolutely weren't on the table

I haven't played ARMS but from I've heard, Minmin is one of the more popular characters. Not that Nintendo cares.

good,arms deserves more attention ,its a very fun game
i think it will be ribbon girl, it cannot be springman because he is a assist character and ribbon girl its the closest to a "main character" in the rest of the roster

that, or it could be something like bowser.jr and dragon quest hero, and we will get not one, but 8 characters as most (with one being "the original" and the other being skins)

I want ninjara

Back