The Flash Leaked in Fortnite

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
Dataminers have leaked a new skin coming to Fortnite! It is the Flash, and from the looks of it, it looks like it is from the TV series. I love that series, and I can't wait for this skin to come out! Leakers have stated that it will be another tournament, a chance to win it free. They have also stated that this will be introduced tomorrow, on Feb. 10. However, if it's a tournament, Epic Games normally puts it out a few days before. I have not seen any news of a Flash Cup yet, but I could have missed it. What do you guys think about this skin?
dyf38sqepdmhw5pm_1612858105.jpeg

This doesn't look like a Fornite skin at all, this looks like a collectable figure that you get from GOODSMILE

Reactions: phofufury and Duffy
This doesn't look like a Fortnite skin at all, this looks like a collectable figure that you get from GOODSMILE
It low key does. But I kind of like that. I hope it still looks like that in game.

Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
It low key does. But I kind of like that. I hope it still looks like that in game.
I hope it does to, and quick edit: The Cup is today! I just saw it announced yesterday!

Reactions: Duffy and Jisenku
Back