The Four Heroes of Light

• Thread starter Apollo
  • Start date
Apollo

Apollo

Time Mage
Towns Folk
Anyone played this game back then? I've been listening to its soundtracks and its giving me some heavy nostalgia. At one moment in when I was playing Bravely Second, I suddenly remembered this game. Just hearing the soundtrack makes me remember what happened in the game.

Here's one of the soundtracks:

I hope you can feel the nostalgia too. :headphone:

I remember thinking it had interesting class mechanics and impressive visuals (which do bear a striking resemblance to Bravely Default), but I never really played it...

I loved that game ;-; it's one of the few Final Fantasy games I actually liked, too.

I play it. The actual battling in the game is comparatively simple. Each character has five Action Points (AP). Attacking, using items, and casting spells all use AP. Each turn the characters recharge one AP, always giving them the ability to at least do a basic attack. If there are multiple enemies on the screen, the game auto targets which one gets attacked. It can be a little annoying to not be able to pick your enemies, but the game does a pretty good job of having characters attack smartly. This game is pretty fun.

It looked decent. But try crystal chronicles echoes of time. That game was lit

Back