The Game of Thrones

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
This is one of the reasons why I still watch TV. The Game of Thrones! It's one of my favorite TV series. The first episode got me hooked. Each episode leaves you wanting more, :woot:

I highly recommend this show to anyone who is of age.

Winter is coming :p

Well, I actually don't watch TV anymore, but I waiting a sale on the DVD's, because my mother and my sister can watch that TV show.

Also, my sister is reading all the books :p

I heard that the books are better than the TV episodes. I don't want to start reading them right away because it'll spoil the show. I just hope that the guy writing the books finishes them.

For the night is dark, and full of terrors.

Definitely one of the best TV shows I've watched. I can't wait for You Know Who to train as an assassin and kill all the people on her list :ninja:

Reactions: Marc
Definitely one of the best TV shows I've watched. I can't wait for You Know Who to train as an assassin and kill all the people on her list :ninja:
I think I know who you're talking about. Red Wedding is my favorite episode, :love:

I think I know who you're talking about. Red Wedding is my favorite episode, :love:

If you watched up to Red Wedding, you definitely know who I'm talking about :ninja: It was also my favorite episode.. That twist was just mind blowing. I'm normally good at predicting what would happen next, but this time I didn't see it coming at all.

I watched up to the ending of the first season and could not for the life of me get into it. I get why people like it, but it's just not for me.

Maybe I'll force myself to watch it. Curious as heck to see what all this Red Wedding stuff is about now.

I watched up to the ending of the first season and could not for the life of me get into it. I get why people like it, but it's just not for me.

Maybe I'll force myself to watch it. Curious as heck to see what all this Red Wedding stuff is about now.
It might be hard to get into GOT, but as soon as you are into it, u get hooked :).

Reactions: Marc
Back