The Glimpse of Fate ( OC characters or cannon welcome)

• Thread starter Auron
  • Start date
Auron

Auron

"Not everyone has to follow the same path" - Seiya
Towns Folk
The Doors of a large grand hall open, as the light burns your eyes you are roughly dragged down the gold trimmed carpet and flung onto the floor. A booming voice, deep and frightening speak ominously "You're back again huh?" you whimper silently knowing that if you speak you will most likely hang for it. "this will be the last time you steal from my kingdom!" the king shouts at you.
The guard grabs you again and rush you down a cold and lonely flight of stairs. they lock you into a cold dungeon cell. As you look around you see many other helpless souls. some crying others just staring off into space. but in the corner of your cell you see a small key with a piece of paper on it. after picking up the key you unravel the paper. in a elegant handwriting it says:
there are 10 others just like you. but they dont exist here, 10 people just like you 10 different worlds. open the cell door and you will be shot into another world. this is your glimpse of fate. A friend"
uneasy about the note you look down at the key. "ill just give it a shot" you think and turn the latch of the cell door and open it.
steps to join this role play:

step 1. create a character with this: http://dnd3rd.sourceforge.net/
restrictions for characters: you cannot be chaotic evil.
you must roll the scores. ( i will know if you cheated the rolls)

step 2. upload your character sheet on this post

step 3. with your character sheet include a description of your character with reference picture

during the role play: you must wait your turn. DM ( me) goes in-between every character post
when the dm asks for a roll use this site: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
( the roll will be based on trust. play the game honestly and it will benefit everyone.) when the group enters a new area or dungeon the DM will upload a picture of the layout of the area.

names of characters
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

if you have any questions on how to build a character please pm me!​