SSBB The great maze

• Thread starter CaseyS.
  • Start date
CaseyS.

CaseyS.

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I'm sure you're all aware of the Subspace Emissary in Smash Bros Brawl. I'm also sure your aware of the final level :The great maze. I know alot of people hate said level, But I don't understand why.I personally liked it So why does everyone else.

Reactions: Madamu_Luxray
I remember that level where you had to go through every door and defeat all of the shadow characters. I honestly loved it too

It was a pretty cool concept, but for those who get lost easily or just wanted to get to the boss, it was a very tiring and rigorous level. It took awhile if you didn't know where to go, and there were plenty of fights. But it wasn't a bad level. It was pretty fun. :cat:

It was an interesting, yet frustrating level. I forgot who you can be, but it was pretty fun going through all the levels and fighting tons of enemies. My only problem is how long it takes, I just wanna fight Tabbu...... It's a very interesting level, but frustrating.....

I remember spending hours upon hours on that level... The whole thing wasn't that difficult, and I don't understand why people take it as hard and frustrating... But the real challenge was 100% it. Back to sentence one, this is what took hours. Especially over viewing the stage over and over just for that one hidden door, fighting annoying enemies with ugly voices. I hated those spear-octopus guys on the Fire Emblem level. XD anyways, I wouldn't call it very hard, when the real challenge when just finding everything rather than actually fighting.

Reactions: 3905
I really liked the story mode, although it did get pretty tough at times and I would give up! I always did come back for more though, since I tried to complete it fully which seemed impossible. I enjoyed the challenge of fighting against countless enemies and it felt good beating the majority of them. I think this mode was the main highlight of the game, above all others.

I actually didn't really like the great maze. It was so complicated and one screwup mean that you had to start over. At the end you had to fight Master hand or whatever, right? If you died doing that, YOU STARTED OVER AGAIN! It took too many hours of my life...

Well, the Maze was really frustrating at times, but if I remember correctly, the game gave you a decent map and save Points to save Your progress in. I liked how we had to fight shadow Versions of every single fighter (except Sanic da hetchag), but finding the fights was the difficult part for me. I had mixed feelings about this Level.

I really liked the great maze because it really presents a challenge for the end of the game. It the great maze of course the maze would be hard to traverse through. I also like to picture it as a time travel effect and you had to boss rush through the levels. I had fun in this level andI ope there would be something similar in sm4sh

I HATE the Great Maze. First of all, it's a chore to beat. Second, it's makes the Subspace Emissary even more boring. And third, Smash is a FIGHTING game. Not about exploring levels and looking for doors. If I wanted to do that, I'd be playing Metroid.

Oh boy,this stage.Funny trivia fact,when I first got here,I actually though I completed the game when I saw the levels to be the same I have gone through before...only to realize that I had to make all the way on this gigantic and hour-consuming maze.This level in general felt forced,in a way that you're basically replaying it the entire bundle of stages you've gone through for 5 or more hours,only to complete the main story.It was very confusing,and nothing really exciting.Not really a climatic level I would like to go on against,only for 100% game file completion.

I found it fun like probably everyone who has ever played Brawl. The Maze was easy to navigate and it was a great final challenge before the final boss. I liked how it was it was a flashback but with different level design and I think that is what made it even more special. For a second time in the Smash series do I have the excitement of exploration.

The great maze was a really tough challenge, it took me a few days to beat. My brother and I did 2 player mode so that fighting the enemies and bosses didn't seem as much of a hassle. But constantly pulling up the map and searching for each door was just frustrating. But the level was pretty cool for itself. I like how they basically make you replay through all of SSE in one level, a really unique idea I must say.

My opinion on it is that The Great Maze for me, was extremely hard and it took me days and days to complete it. I finally went on YouTube and saw this user do a "Lets Play" on The Great Maze and they took step by step. After watching it, I finally completed the game :3

I personally have no idea what the great maze is about and I've never really heard of it until you posted this thread. Is it in some kind of mode like the Master Hand is in the last level for Super Smash bros 4. What do you even do for the Great Maze, do you just run around finding the exit while fighting characters?

I personally have no idea what the great maze is about and I've never really heard of it until you posted this thread. Is it in some kind of mode like the Master Hand is in the last level for Super Smash bros 4. What do you even do for the Great Maze, do you just run around finding the exit while fighting characters?
It's just like exploration you'd expect from adventure mode and it's like a huge platformer with Smash mechanics, many bosses, and a powerful final boss at the end. And none of the bosses is Master or Crazy Hand. You could just look that up on Googla and not just say you never heard of something on a thread.

Back