Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Dislike it a little

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
ParanoidLatias

ParanoidLatias

Happy saplings grow into happy trees.
Towns Folk
The Island in Ac:Nl is the main source of money, saying that it has golden stags, sharks, etc.
But, has anybody found that..... A bit boring?:vomit:
I mean, it is kind of tedious to walk around the island for like an hour....
Find a RARE ( golden stag, horned Hercules)beetle every 10 minutes or so....
And catch various sharks and lesser beetles, such as horned atlas and horned elephants.
And I know what you're gonna say.... Games have a boring process every so often.
But in AC:NL you have to go to it, almost every day, and do it again, FOREVER (maybe I exaggerated:oldman:)
But does anybody know an efficient, less tedious way to make money?

Yes, the island gets boring pretty quickly :dead:, the stalk market is the fastest way to get money, but you need help of other people, I recommend reddit:pompus:

Yeah I find going to the island a pain. Especially since it is really easy to scare of a golden stag which is worth a lot. Then it gets boring since you have to walk around the island until a shark or beetle spawns. This one of the fastest ways to get bells, but it requires patience.

I use the island mostly for diving. I can sometimes grab enough stuff and shove it in the box. Once the box is full i can go back and make around 50,000-150,000 depending on what's inside

The island is pretty cool and I like it. You can get a lot of cool hats and swim suits plus insects, fish, sharks and sea creatures for the museum and for selling to get a good bunch of bells. But, it does get a lot boring at times. It has been ages since I visited the island

I do find the island to be pretty boring. I rarely go there, to be honest. I don't know how people can farm beetles and sharks for hours on end lol. I'm tired out after 10 minutes. I usually only go if I have somebody in my town and we want to play a minigame. I don't *need* a ton of bells so harvesting my fruit trees is good enough! :D

I go to the island for the beetles at night and sharks at day time. I dunno but it feels fulfulling if you catch a shark especially if it's a whale shark. :D

The island is pretty boring in my opinion :/ It's hard to find the beetle you're looking for... plus, I accidentally dug up a shrub. Oops..

I rather stay in my town and fish at the beach :3

This is why one must also utilize tours and scuba diving in order to keep your experience on the island somewhat variant and interesting. If you simply go the island to catch bugs and fish just for bells, then it'll quickly become like a chore. Try not to always go to the island with bells in mind, let alone going there only in the evening and night.

Reactions: DarkDrifloon and Nayda
Another way to get bells is to make an orchard using your perfect fruit, then selling them in your friends town, for 3,000+ bells (as long as their native fruit is different from your own) it can easily bring in 200,000+! You can also harvest your native fruit, and sell them for 500 bells, while you're at it. Using the closet/locker at the train station, you can store a ton of fruit!

I'm not sure if this would be less boring than circling the island for hours, but I guess it's another option! :)

going to the island is a pain :oldman:, but Its really the one way I make my money/bells in acnl, but selling fruits you grow, and buying radishes. Fishing for sharks and catching beetles gets very repetitive and boring... Also I sell the furnitures and stuff I don't need for cheap prices...
Another way to get bells is to make an orchard using your perfect fruit, then selling them in your friends town, for 3,000+ bells (as long as their native fruit is different from your own) it can easily bring in 200,000+! You can also harvest your native fruit, and sell them for 500 bells, while you're at it. Using the closet/locker at the train station, you can store a ton of fruit!

I'm not sure if this would be less boring than circling the island for hours, but I guess it's another option! :)
Thats probably what im going to do :p

Back