AC:NL The Joys of Bell Grinding until it Freezes

• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
Chibi Asriel

Chibi Asriel

Goat Herder
Towns Folk
so...i've been running around my new leaf world for the past few weeks doing one thing..Bell Grinding..and everyone knows the joy of it... you've been playing alot and then all of a sudden... The game crashes and all your progress goes down the drain...

Yeah that's happened to us all at one point or the other, We find ourselves in a bit of bell trouble and the game throws salt in your wounds... by freezing!

Reactions: spagooti
so...i've been running around my new leaf world for the past few weeks doing one thing..Bell Grinding..and everyone knows the joy of it... you've been playing alot and then all of a sudden... The game crashes and all your progress goes down the drain...

Yeah that's happened to us all at one point or the other, We find ourselves in a bit of bell trouble and the game throws salt in your wounds... by freezing!
That's happened to me before! It's very annoying. How much was it? If it was a lot, that's horrible. If it's a short amount, though, you can get it back easy. :p I recommend buying some from the Nookling Junction, though. :/ Sounds like a bummer that happened, I hope you get it back lel

I've never really had an issue like that before while playing the game. At least not that I can remember. I have heard of others having the issue tho and not sure why it happens. I 'm not sure if it has a patch to fix that issue tho. I hope that you getting to play and not have that problem any more, I know that something like that can be a pain to deal with and can sometimes ruin a game.

My game has never crashed. (I'm very lucky :D)
But incase I always save my game no matter what I play every 15-20 minutes
But if that did happen to me I would certainly be raged.

I don't think my game has really crashed in the middle of a game or something.

However, i DO forget to save, which is really, really sad at times. I once grinded for a long long time and got quite a lot of bells. Next day, i found nothing was there.

Well, it contributes to a few hours I wasted in my life, just because I forgot a seconds-worth task.

Back