The Kids Next Door are back

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

Master of the Mystic Arts
Towns Folk

This is so hype. I loved Codename: Kids Next Door when I was little, heck, I even wanted to join the KND when I was young, but it was fictional. I think this might be a GOOD reboot of a CN show, unlike Teen Titans Go! If you didn't the series finale of KND, here's what's going on. Numbah 1 has been recruited to the Galactic KND and has to stop adult tyranny around the Universe. I see this as great potential.
So if you're a KND fan, what do you think?

Apparently Cartoon Network keep rejecting the series, but there's a petition up and a load of the voice actors are supporting it so I hope it happens. It looks so dark though, which is a pleasant surprise for me, having seen Gravity Falls and what cartoons can do to strike you in the feels! :p

Of course, it needs to be at the quality of the original though, which I have no doubts about.

Apparently Cartoon Network keep rejecting the series, but there's a petition up and a load of the voice actors are supporting it so I hope it happens. It looks so dark though, which is a pleasant surprise for me, having seen Gravity Falls and what cartoons can do to strike you in the feels! :p

Of course, it needs to be at the quality of the original though, which I have no doubts about.
Yeah. This has potential to be a great reboot and to introduce today's kids to our childhood shows.

Reactions: TheYESDragon
One of those episodes traumatized me as a kid for some reason. They looked pretty cool though so good luck to them on getting viewers.

I hope Cartoon Network greenlights it eventually, I feel it has a strong enough fan base to pull in decent ratings. It would also be great if they started airing reruns of the original show and actually releasing season boxsets.

Reactions: Doctor Strange
Yeah was hyped when that rainbow monkeys site popped up out of nowhere

Who remembers this :p
tumblr_ml4gugQ3eC1qgt6ago1_1280.jpg

Yeah was hyped when that rainbow monkeys site popped up out of nowhere

Who remembers this :p
tumblr_ml4gugQ3eC1qgt6ago1_1280.jpg
I freaked out in a good and hyped way when I was little.

After visiting the Rainbow Monkey website, that song was stuck in my head for days...

After visiting the Rainbow Monkey website, that song was stuck in my head for days...
Rainbow Monkeys! Rainbow Monkeys!

What did anyone think of Numbah 3 swearing?

Last edited by a moderator:
scooby doo mystery inc and the new looney toons show were good too, but then the replaces em with crap versions again. :( they both worked so well and i had no idea the thing with scrappy was canon cuz it was in a movie. and live action no less. but i'm definately looking forward to this. :D

I would love CN forever if they actually approved bringing the show back. This was super cool back in the day.

Looks great for a reboot,and pretty loyal to the original show too.Kids Next Door was one of my favorite cartoons from Cartoon Network back as a kid,although I haven't watched a big majority of the episodes yet,but it's still a great cartoon notherless.If the animation team behind this does have dedication into what they're doing(or maybe even include the original writers),then I will be very happy with the results. :D

Looks great for a reboot,and pretty loyal to the original show too.Kids Next Door was one of my favorite cartoons from Cartoon Network back as a kid,although I haven't watched a big majority of the episodes yet,but it's still a great cartoon notherless.If the animation team behind this does have dedication into what they're doing(or maybe even include the original writers),then I will be very happy with the results. :D
The original creator is involved, it's not a fan project.

Reactions: T-Player Guy
This looks like an interesting reboot, it'd be nice to see it again. I loved the Christmas Special, Number Four and Five were my favorite.

Back