PS The Last of US

• Thread starter 18388
  • Start date

Your waifu sucks!
Towns Folk
Does anybody here play the Last of Us?

If yes, drop your online loadouts in here.

i have the last of us, but i have yet to play the mp portion of the game. i just got ahold of the online pass for the last of us,so someitmes soon i will give it a go. if you need another player to play with hit me up, and i will give you my psn name. the single player is awesome tho.

i have the last of us, but i have yet to play the mp portion of the game. i just got ahold of the online pass for the last of us,so someitmes soon i will give it a go. if you need another player to play with hit me up, and i will give you my psn name. the single player is awesome tho.
Singleplayer is so... perfect (even tho the AI cant see Ellie...)
About multiplayer part, it is a big change from the singleplayer: new weapons, some new mechanics, etc... But it's still awsome.
Also, i dont own the game, i play it at a friend's house but we will get a way of meeting each other ;)

I watched my brother play it on the PS3. The graphics are pretty decent, and the storyline is somewhat unique. He was up to a boat scene, where you have to dodge those bomb barrels and shoot the enemies. It was quite challenging. :D

I had a go of The Last of Us on PlayStation Now and it seemed to be pretty good! The graphics were gorgeous, at least.

I've only seen LP's of The Last of Us. It's one heck of a cinematic game. If I ever had the chance to play this game, I definitely would, seeing that it's only for PlayStation.

What if I told you, I was the Last of Us?

What if I told you, I was the Last of Us?
Since i'm still here, i would say you're not the "Last of Us" :)

Back