The Legend of Dark Witch for Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
This game doesn't look half bad :

The game is known as "The Legend of Dark Witch" and it'll be available for the Nintendo 3DS via eShop on October 16th in North America for an affordable $3.99 price tag.

The game is basically an indie Nintendo 3DS platformer. I'm not really a fan of the arrows, but from the video, the gameplay does look challenging. I think @dwikrid is reviewing the game for 3DS Pedia so expect a review, :cat:

What are your thoughts about the game?

Reactions: dwikrid
Meh, looks a bit boring. And that sounds she makes gets extremely annoying after some time. I not the platformer type anyway... On the other hand the looks of the game are pretty nice and it's not so expensive so I might still consider buying the game.

It looks alright.

I think I might give it a go if the price increase in Australia is not double its american price or something. Sounds quite cheap but I am not even sure they will also release in Europe.

After playing Turtle Tale I won't judge the game, it seems interesting...

Still I noticed something, did you also think of this @Marc?
s.png

Edit: that anime is terrible

Still I noticed something, did you also think of this @Marc?
View attachment 1613

Edit: that anime is terrible
Nope. I still need to catch up on that anime so I can't really judge if it's terrible or not.

Nope. I still need to catch up on that anime so I can't really judge if it's terrible or not.

In that case I will do a favor: don't watch it. It starts interesting (two or three chapters) but it's a big meh in general.
Don't waste time like I did .-.

It looks alright.

I think I might give it a go if the price increase in Australia is not double its american price or something. Sounds quite cheap but I am not even sure they will also release in Europe.

Circle Ent. is well know for releasing games on Europe and North America, also on Asia (China and Japan).
I'm not sure about the NZ / AU region to be honest.

Thanks. Australia region is PAL and usually for zone selection and stuff it is tied to Europe, so if it is coming to Europe I'd like to think that chances to arrive to NZ and Australia are pretty high

It feels indie but still, it's cute and well-made. The characters are appealing enough, especially for anime fans. Let's see how it will turn out, to be good, bad, or awesome.

I would have considered buying this, if I hadn't spent all my eshop money on shovel knight and cave story. :( Meh, they were worth it. :cat:

Currently playing the game for the review. One word popped out in my mind as a first impression: fun.

And though the characters are a bit too cute, their sprites are awesome -- their movement and stuff. Please look forward into my review later.

@Marc: the arrow thingy is only one from selectable, Megaman-like, upgradable weapons.

Hey everybody! First off,I wanna say sorry for my absence in case anyone was worried.I was trying to get myself a little present before Christmas,cuz,well,I don't usually get anything that day. :p

Anyhoo,I'm here to talk about this one game I got at the Eshop:The Legend of Dark Witch.It immediately caught my eye when I was browsing the games a week ago,and ever since,it's been on my mind to get it. (More like mission,lol. XD )

In a word,this game is awesome! I totally recommend it to anyone looking for a surprisingly cheap game to play.Only $4 bucks! :eek:

Also,the music is really good.You can easily get immersed in it.The difficulty levels are ridiculous,you can very well lose ALOT in EASY MODE. .-. If you think this game isn't all that,think again.Seriously,buy this game.You won't regret it.

I am going to buy it it looks good.

Back