The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III is coming to the Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III is coming to the Nintendo Switch. It's the first title in the series to make a debut on the console and unfortunately, you're going to have to wait until Spring 2020 to experience the gameplay on the system.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Announcement Trailer:

The game recently launched on the PS4 back in October of this year and has had many positive reviews. I'm happy to see it making its way to the Switch, despite the wait. It doesn't look bad from what I've seen in the Switch version's announcement trailer.

What do you guys/gals think?

I'm glad, now I can play the all series in portability. Kiseki 1&2/Ao/Zero on PSP, Kiseki 3/ToCS 1&2 on Vita and this one on Switch. :)
The only thing that irks me is that they probably should have started by porting ToCS 1 since the games aren't standalone, but whatever.
Unfortunately, you're going to have to wait until Spring 2020 to experience the gameplay on the system.
Trust me, if one were to start playing the series right now, they wouldn't be done by Spring 2020. :p

Reactions: Marc
Looks kind of samey to a lot of other ARPGs to be honest, not really anything unique. Maybe I'm wrong though. And I wouldn't even dream of playing it if they don't have Japanese voice acting.

Back